R
romano
Guest
Why are Americans universally despised today?
Me neither. I think the victim mentality of "everybody hates us, boo hoo :crying: " is misguided and somewhat dangerous b/c of the assumptions it makes about billions of non-Americans.I don’t think they are.
My daughter had been living in Madrid for 5 months and has had nothing but good treatment by locals. My relatives live in Luxembourg and we talk to them all the time. I think much of it is blown out of proportion to make political points. It does everyone a disservice.Me neither. I think the victim mentality of "everybody hates us, boo hoo :crying: " is misguided and somewhat dangerous b/c of the assumptions it makes about billions of non-Americans.
I resent your use of words although you have the right to say it. You would not have that right in many other countries.I don’t think that Americans as individuals are hated. There is a “distaste” for the regime that is in power at the present though.
Joe
Yeah, what a conflict the MSM has with this. They just perpetuate that we are hated to make political points. We are not hated.I wish we were despied.
Millions of people a year would not be coming here illegally.
Your use of the word “universally” gives away your opinion. Your premis is wrong.Why are Americans universally despised today?
Whoa! Seema a rather strong reaction for a fairly innocuous statement. Am I missing something here?I resent your use of words although you have the right to say it. You would not have that right in many other countries.