J
jesuspsr
Guest
Because of our founder. Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Thats why I love saying the Apostle creed in Mass.
Thats why I love saying the Apostle creed in Mass.
I have many reasons for becoming a Catholic. But here are just a few.I was really expecting a lot more reasons.
Too many good reasons to list here!What’s a good reason to become a Catholic?
Yes, You forgot to mention all the Eucharistic Miracles there are, and the Miracle that takes place on every alter, every day in every Catholic Church throughout the world, and the Shroud of Turin that the Catholic Church has in her possession. And Oh so much more! God Bless, MemawI ask myself,……is someone trying to tell me something? Why do all these miracles that are there for everyone to see and experience,………why do they only happen in this one Church? No other church has events like Fatima, Lourdes, Guadalupe, etc. let alone the number of incorrupt Saints and their remains for me to see. So the question of why become Catholic, I have many examples for things I see that are not there in any other church. Am I missing something?![]()