Why puberty now begins at seven --BBC

  • Thread starter Thread starter WhiteDove
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bunch of fruitcakes these researchers are. TV causes it? Girls who enter puberty are more likely to get pregnant?
DDT is the cause?

Do these people get paid for what they “reseach”?
 
One thing I won’tbelieve is it hasanything to do with hormones- anabolic steriods, or the xentoestrogens, influence the growth of muscle- not the hormone concentration in it per se. Musclenaturally hashormone in it, and there might be a case made for eating more meat in dev. countries= eating higher hormone levels. Simply using implants on livestock isn’t doing it, though. Most of them are illegal in Europe, anyway- and they are having the same problems!
 
It’s because mommy spent so many years taking birthcontrol pills. And grand mum too for this batch today.

You can’t tell me that pumping extral hormomes into your body for years on end isn’t going to have any residual effects.
 
Do you think there is a political agenda here?
I know that in England that consensual sex between adults can go as young as age 16.
Maybe a study like this would want some persons to verify that ‘adult-child’ sex would be favorable! :eek: :eek:
 
I would say puberty begins where it begins. Don’t get me wrong, I just don’t want either extreme. Children need proper sex ed and they shouldn’t be kept unaware of changes happening to their bodies. As for being sexually active, though, no freaking way. When I get married and have children, they will be forbidden even to kiss anyone else than a confirmed love interest. Forget about slutty garments. I’m even going to make sure my daughter’s accent doesn’t sound too slutty. And yeah, there is such a thing as a slutty accent (nonchalant, low and deep for a woman… hard exactly to describe but it is there). I am tolerant towards failures but not towards licentiousness of any kind.
 
There is also the recent increase of all those contraceptive hormones becoming a part of the water table.

st julie
 
40.png
Edwin1961:
Do you think there is a political agenda here?
I know that in England that consensual sex between adults can go as young as age 16.
Maybe a study like this would want some persons to verify that ‘adult-child’ sex would be favorable! :eek: :eek:
You know Edwin it would not surprise me at all:eek: :nope:
 
40.png
Edwin1961:
Do you think there is a political agenda here?
I know that in England that consensual sex between adults can go as young as age 16.
Maybe a study like this would want some persons to verify that ‘adult-child’ sex would be favorable! :eek: :eek:
Ages consentual sex can take place in Amerrican states.
Code:
      Sate                 M/F                M/M              F/F
USA

Alabama

16

Law invalidated

Law invalidated

USAAlaska161616USAArizona18law repealedlaw repealedUSAArkansas16Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSACalifornia181818USAColorado15/171717USAConnecticut161616USAD.C.16Law RepealedLaw RepealedUSADelaware16/18Law RepealedLaw RepealedUSAFlorida16/18Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAGeorgia161616USAHawaii16Law RepealedLaw RepealedUSAIdaho16/18Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAIllinois171717USAIndiana161616USAIowa14/16Law RepealedLaw RepealedUSAKansas16Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAKentucky16Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSALouisiana17Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAMaine161616USAMaryland16Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAMassachusetts16Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAMichigan16Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAMinnesota16Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAMississippi16Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAMissouri14/17Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAMontana16/181818USANebraska17Law RepealedLaw RepealedUSANevada161818USANew Hampshire161818USANew Jersey161616USANew Mexico171717USANew York171717USANorth Carolina16Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSANorth Dakota18Law repealedLaw RepealedUSAOhio16Law RepealedLaw RepealedUSAOklahoma16Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAOregon181818USAPennsylvania161616USARhode Island16Law repealedLaw repealedUSASouth Carolina**14/**16-bill pendingLaw invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSASouth Dakota16Law RepealedLaw RepealedUSATennessee18Law InvalidatedLaw InvalidatedUSATexas17Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAUtah16/18Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAVermont16Law RepealedLaw RepealedUSAVirginia18Law invalidatedLaw invalidatedUSAWashington16/1816/1816/18USAWest Virginia1618?18?USAWisconsin181818USAWyoming16/18?Law repealedLaw repealedUSAMilitary16illegalillegalUSATraveling Citizens18??

Why does the expression about glass house and throwing stones come to mind?
 
The age of consent here in Canada is 14.:eek:

A 14 year old can consent to sex, but not consent to marriage. They can marry if they are between 16 and 18 with parental consent.😦

This is so backwards.

Malia
 
We *are *ingesting too many hormones. Early puberty can be dangerous, especially for little girls. I don’t take birth control and only buy farm raised meat and cage free eggs. Female cancers are way out of control.
 
There is a lot of evidence that artificial chemicals cause a great deal of health problems and challenges. Unfortunately, I know from personal experience.

Pesticides and herbicides are very closely related to nerve gas and can cause symptoms like Gulf War Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Multiple Chemical Sensitivies.

Chemicals (including herbicides, pesticides and many plastics) can also cause your body to make higher levels of hormones than normal (something I’ve also experienced personally).

If I hadn’t experienced it myself, I might think it’s all crazy, too, because you don’t hear a lot about it from the mainstream media. Suppose the money involved in pharmaceuticals and chemical manufacturing has anything to do with it?! :eek:
 
Hello All,

I’ve heard different people talk about the dangers of growth homones in milk, meats, and other foods. As expensive as it is, organic milk, meats, and produce are healthier. It is definately good to have a homegrown garden.
 
I totally agree with you. Also, even though hormone free and organic products are expensive, if more of us bought them it would drive the price down. It seems no one bats and eye when they buy expensive processed junk rather than make something from scratch, yet they’ll complain about the cost of healthy food.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top