W
WhiteDove
Guest
I’ve been very interested in what I consider an alarming trend. Here’s an interesting article from BBC
Why puberty now begins at seven
Why puberty now begins at seven
You know Edwin it would not surprise me at allDo you think there is a political agenda here?
I know that in England that consensual sex between adults can go as young as age 16.
Maybe a study like this would want some persons to verify that ‘adult-child’ sex would be favorable!![]()
![]()
Ages consentual sex can take place in Amerrican states.Do you think there is a political agenda here?
I know that in England that consensual sex between adults can go as young as age 16.
Maybe a study like this would want some persons to verify that ‘adult-child’ sex would be favorable!![]()
![]()
Sate M/F M/M F/F
Before you say too much, check the attached site!!!You know Edwin it would not surprise me at all:nope: