C
childofmary1143
Guest
We all list the best movies that we like and there is a good variety among them and having threads like them are good as they give a chance to express what movies really move us.
Well sometimes a really bad movie can have a profound effect too as it can clearly show what is wrong with us or society in general. So here goes my movie(s) that I hate the most:
Well sometimes a really bad movie can have a profound effect too as it can clearly show what is wrong with us or society in general. So here goes my movie(s) that I hate the most:
- Titanic. This movie sucks for sooo many reasons. One, obviously is the cheap nudity which it has. Rose’s posing is as artistic as a Playboy centerfold posing . Two, the sexual intercourse scene. Three, Rose’s mother is an incredibly selfish character as to pressure her daughter to marry a rich man so she can have her comfortable lifestyle is just terrible. Fourth and perhaps very subtly you see Rose’s fiance (sorry I forget his name) is portrayed as the church going Christian yet he is the abusive man.