R
Ruthie
Guest
I forgot to add
Jaques Brel Is Alive and Living In Paris
Oh What A Lovely War
Ruthie
Jaques Brel Is Alive and Living In Paris
Oh What A Lovely War
Ruthie
Gee, you wait that long?? I started to cry when Valjean knelt on the stage to break rocks in the opening scene. Hardly stopped crying until 20 minutes after the show was over.
- Les Miserables (How can you not cry when everyone is killed after the battle? It’s such a great story - thank you Victor Hugo. And the music isn’t bad either.
)
Haven’t seen it live since high school, so who knows… I might actually start crying when it opens if I saw it today.Gee, you wait that long?? I started to cry when Valjean knelt on the stage to break rocks in the opening scene. Hardly stopped crying until 20 minutes after the show was over.![]()
Thanks for the heads up. I have watched it and it was awesome! I recommend it to everyone.Sharmin, be sure and watch it first, unless it’s a film of the stage version. Hollywood has a definite “talent” for taking something excellent and making it a travesty. Like “The Fantasticks” and “Chorus Line,” for a couple of horrible examples.
Ruthie