F
Fitswimmer
Guest
It seems like I love the last one I saw the most-but here’s my list:
Favorite Shows I’ve seen on Broadway
Wicked
Rent
Les Miz-I heard a priest do a talk on the redemption theme in this musical and I’ve never thought of it the same way since.
A Chorus Line
Chicago
The Lion King
Ragtime
Beauty and the Beast
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Cats
Phantom
Sunset Boulevard
Favorite Movie Musicals
Sound of Music
Singin in the Rain
Chicago
Rent
All That Jazz
Moulin Rouge
Sweeney Todd
A Hard Day’s Night
Favorite Shows I’ve seen on Broadway
Wicked
Rent
Les Miz-I heard a priest do a talk on the redemption theme in this musical and I’ve never thought of it the same way since.
A Chorus Line
Chicago
The Lion King
Ragtime
Beauty and the Beast
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Cats
Phantom
Sunset Boulevard
Favorite Movie Musicals
Sound of Music
Singin in the Rain
Chicago
Rent
All That Jazz
Moulin Rouge
Sweeney Todd
A Hard Day’s Night