I explained that Judaism is not anti Catholic and that Jews do not believe that Catholics are damned if they do not believe as Jews do. I gave you the source and quotation. In reply, using Christian theology, you explained to me that that was not what Jews believed?!!!
You talk about Jews and salvation, again a Christian concept in as much as it is based on the concept of original sin, something totally foreign to Jewish theology. If your refering to Messianic Judaism, that exists but its hardly mainstream and they do not share your vision as to Messianic era.
The Christian preoccupation with Jews: We appear constantly in the Christian “scheme of things”. The belief that at the end of time all the Jews will accept Jesus or the beliefs regarding the return to the land of Israel and the gathering up of the Jews etc.
Now, Please Please Please don’t be hurt or upset but Christians don’t appear in the Jewish “scheme of things” not once, not even an honourable mention, nada, zip nothing.
On ther one hand we’ve got it real easy. We don’t have to convert you, or save your souls or support you or support your enemies.
On the other hand You as non Jews get into the world to come pretty easy by following those 7 Noachide commandments I mentioned. We Jews have to strain a lot more.
That is the true meaning of being the “chosen people” from the Jewish perspective. It doesn’t make you superior, it just brings with it obligations that non Jews are exempt from.
However, again I receive with love and compassion your superior understanding of Judaism and our beliefs. I may have
3,000 years of Judaisim behind me but you have Robert Sungenis.