‘The Steal Is On’ in Pennsylvania: Poll Watchers Denied Access, Illegal Campaigning at Polling Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? That’s the lower courts. SCOTUS ruled against the TX lawsuit on standing, not on merits.
All NINE justices rejected an injunction on the merits. All it would have taken to temporarily grant relief to Texas would have been ONE justice.

The same in the Pennsylvania case they rejected last week. All NINE justices rejected an injunction - and that WAS on the merits.

His loss in circuit courts, the loss yesterday (with prejudice, by one of his own appointees), and the loss today in the Georgia Supreme Court are difficult to explain without an appeal to hope or the terror of the Deep State™.

1 for 59 is a batting average of .016. I think that’s pretty solid evidence that there’s nothing there but allegations.

They haven’t been able to prove fraud…
In fact, no one has even alleged fraud in court. Why? Because if they did, someone would actually have to testify to it. No one wants to do that. Why? Because to do so would be to commit perjury. Why? Because contrary to all the bloviating being done on Twitter, right-wing social media, Newsmax, OAN, Lou Dobbs and in “hearings” that aren’t really hearings, everyone knows that FRAUD DIDN’T HAPPEN.

Tomorrow, the Electorates will vote…and truth will out.

Biden is the next President of the US.

The Michigan Dominion voting machine audit is being released per Court order, it sounds like it is not showing good things.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

It appears to come from an “expert” who conducted a “forensic” audit of the machines and software.

Other than saying the auditor is highly qualified, it doesn’t provide any explanation as to his actual skills to conduct such an audit. The full report is clearly nonsense, claiming that over 60% votes were in error.

This is just another shameful attempt by a fake “expert” at trying to delegitimize the election results. I guarantee that no court will consider this reasonable.

So, Smartmatic has sent letters to Fox, Newsmax, and OAN demanding retractions and threatening legal action.

Dominion won’t be far behind.

Oh, hey, this thread is still around.

If CAF were not closing, I bet this thread would still be alive for the next 4 years.

The electors from each of the “contested” states have all properly cast their votes for Biden. Biden is the President-elect. Can we finally say this is over?

The electors from each of the “contested” states have all properly cast their votes for Biden. Biden is the President-elect. Can we finally say this is over?
Of course not. They will not let it die until CAF closes down.

Biden has 240 and CA (with 55 votes) has not voted yet. All Joe needs is 270. Is there any suspense about what’s going to happen here?

I can understand wanting Trump to win, but let’s face facts.

Can we finally say this is over?
That would depend on what you are referring to.
If you refer to my argument that he is not the president elect until the electoral college does their thing, that has happened.
He is president elect.

I think some here may be like Fonzi in Happy Days…

Putin has congratulated Biden on winning the presidential election. It’s a shame that there are USA citizens that refuse to acknowledge it.

Still waiting on @HarryStotle to come back and school us in Supreme Court jurisprudence. Weird that he’s suddenly fallen silent. 🤔
I wonder if crow tastes like chicken?
I hope he is okay
He’s Canadian (like me) who is a Trump believer (unlike me). He has no real dog in this fight (like me), and I’m sure his sun, like mine, will still rise in the East and set in the West.

Unless he’s one of these basement dwellers who lives in a virtual world that just came crashing down. If so, then worry. But I guess we won’t know if he doesn’t show up. Until then we should pray for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back