‘The Steal Is On’ in Pennsylvania: Poll Watchers Denied Access, Illegal Campaigning at Polling Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an industry at this point. Peddling fantasies to people who will believe anyone who tells them what they want to hear.
A big money industry, apparently. Reports are that Trump and his allies are raising an incredible amount of money (which they can spend as they please, for the most part).

Some people will never believe that 80 million people wanted Trump out.

Putin has congratulated Biden on winning the presidential election. It’s a shame that there are USA citizens that refuse to acknowledge it.
Why trust in the results of a party involved in infanticide besides their illustrious history?

Democrats come out against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act routinely, Tulsi Gabbard is now breaking that mode.

Generally, Democrats in other words in the context of the BAIPA, vote against even babies receiving any kind of aid, even food if they are unwanted, check the Massachusetts bill. This means starving born babies to death. It’s not really some view I find admirable nor those who would vote for such. It kind of makes one scratch the ol’ noggin of why they would discuss these views in a Catholic forum.

Last edited:
Why trust in the results of a party involved in infanticide besides their illustrious history?
The election is not “the results of” a political party. The Democratic Party did not administer the election.

I don’t know why you seem to think “but guys, abortion” is an answer to everything. It has nothing to do with the question of whether Biden won or not. You can think it’s awful that Biden won and still acknowledge that it happened.

Last edited:
Hey Vic, I genuinely don’t believe that anything that I have to say will be received with any consideration for changing your position.

And sadly, bringing abortion into every discussion has happened so much that I’ve been desensitized to it. Right now the only immediate reaction that I find within myself is an eye-roll.

. . . .

I’d be willing to discuss abortion in a thread about abortion. But when it is interjected into threads about so many other things, including wishing someone a happy birthday, it feels more like spam.

Last edited:
After the vote fraud in the 2016 election in California
I naively thought that this was limited to California and a few other leftist states.

I had no idea how widespread the fraud is until this election.

I will not assume that again.
48.png
LA County Admits Number Of Registered Voters At 144% Of Resident Citizens Of Voting Age World News
LA County Admits Number Of Registered Voters At 144% Of Resident Citizens Of Voting Age by Tyler Durden Aug 6, 2017 10:30 PM The Election Integrity Project California provides a list of 11 California counties that have more registered voters than voting-age citizens. In addition, Los Angeles County officials informed the project that “the number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.” . . . . http://www.z…

Yet the denial and gaslighting will continue.How anybody can think this was a clean election and that slow Joe Biden actually won,is a real head scratcher
Because he got 7 million more votes? That’s kind of a real reason to end this silliness about who won.

Anyone who think there was massive fraud but the Democrats lost seats in the House is not really facing reality. Barr today said no special counsel as to Hunter Biden; no seizing of voting machines.

Folks, the election is over.

“Outgoing Attorney General William P. Barr said Monday he saw no basis for the federal government seizing voting machines and that he did not intend to appoint a special counsel to investigate allegations of voter fraud — again breaking with President Trump as the commander in chief entertains increasingly desperate measures to overturn the election.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...85f060-439c-11eb-b0e4-0f182923a025_story.html

Last edited:
“When you win a record low 17% of counties, lose Black & Hispanic support, lose 18/19 Bellwether Counties, lose Ohio, Florida, & Iowa — and lose 27/27 House “Toss-Ups” — but you shatter the popular vote record”

This fraudulent voting is clearly not limited to California as as we have all seen in this thread.

REVEALED: ‘Simple Math’ Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election​

By Joe Hoft
Published December 20, 2020 at 7:30am
6459 Comments

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

The 2020 election will go down as the most corrupt US election in history.

The US election was corrupted in so many ways.
. . . When you win a record low 17% of counties, lose Black & Hispanic support, lose 18/19 Bellwether Counties, lose Ohio, Florida, & Iowa — and lose 27/27 House “Toss-Ups” — but you shatter the popular vote record
❗️

Bill Binney, of US Intel fame tweeted out a message yesterday noting that more people voted in the 2020 election nation-wide than were eligible to vote.

Bill Binney, Constitutional Patriot
@Bill_Binney

(39)With 212Million registered voters and 66.2% voting,140.344 M voted. Now if Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden. These numbers don’t add up to what we are being told. Lies and more Lies! http://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings

. . . If we have 213.8 million registered voters in the US and 66.2% of all voters voted in the 2020 election, that equals 141.5 voters who voted in the 2020 election (Binney shows 140 million which is materially the same).
If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden. This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden!

This also supports our observations from the start. Biden committed fraud in every imaginable way, but the big steal was in millions of fraudulent votes that were created to steal the election for Biden. MILLIONS!
. . .

What a silly article. Maybe it was Trump that got what this article thinks are bogus votes. If we subtract Biden’s votes first, then it is Trump that got more votes then were possible.

Like how many votes did he have (Trump) before those certain states called a halt to the counting and sent workers home saying they would resume the next day??? Can we start there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back