Am stunned that this is allowed

  • Thread starter Thread starter halogirl
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may be enjoying life, but they are not “happy.”
Oh I don’t disagree a bit. I was being sardonic. A friend of mine has a daughter doing an internship in Denmark. They live what American liberals are pining for.
 
To be fair, we will all be forgotten by humans but never by God
 
I’m just worried for her soul. I hope she doesn’t go to hell
 
Their people end. Their culture ends. They cease to exist in both life and in memory. They will have no children to remember them.
I’m not sure enough people are being euthanized or aborted in Belgium or the Netherlands for those countries to kill off their entire population.
 
The article said she didn’t need consent from the family. She was 17.

In the US, age of consent for mental health treatment (or for stopping said treatment) is 14.

This is one of the unintended consequences of euthanasia—lazy health care.
 
Maybe they only seem so happy because the unhappy ones off themselves.

It seems like they don’t have a concept of finding meaning in suffering or strength through pain. The goal is to run away from pain, not embrace it.

Really, Scandinavia sounds like the most boring place on earth to live. To have a comfortable life is to have a life without adventure. Your life is a mere existence, not a story. Makes me glad to live in America.
 
Yes it will. It will be called “Islamic”.
Ah yes, the spector of “white genocide” . I hope you learn to stop being afraid of people different than you.
To have a comfortable life is to have a life without adventure. Your life is a mere existence, not a story. Makes me glad to live in America.
I’m sure all the Americans living on the streets, dying in the gutters, rationing insulin, and choosing between dental care or rent will take solace that at least their lives are adventurous.
 
40.png
porthos11:
Yes it will. It will be called “Islamic”.
Ah yes, the spector of “white genocide” . I hope you learn to stop being afraid of people different than you.
Two things.

I am not white.

And I am not afraid of people different from me. I am afraid, however, of Islam, and the spread of Islam. It is a fool who would not be afraid of that. I am an Islamophobe. Islam+phobe, as in fear. And rightfully so. I may have Muslim friends, but I recognize Islam for what it is: an enemy of Christianity.

As for the “white genocide” pooh. I do not throw this word around lightly, out of respect for REAL victims of genocide. They are the ones contracepting and euthanizing themselves out of existence. No one is genocide-ing them.The only reason Islam will supplant them is because they are immigrating to these former Christian countries, and these Scandinavians are not replacing themselves. It’s just demographics. Europe will become Muslim because they have forgotten how to be Christian. That is the consequence of their own foolishness.
 
I am appalled and sickend as well. But I have no idea how one can be “stunned” by this and live in the same world I do.
 
In America, they have the ability to help themselves and plenty of people willing to help. An apartment complex near me burned down a while ago and donations poured in instantly to help those who lost their homes and possessions. The company that I worked for helped out an employee that lost their home in that fire. While, yes America isn’t perfect, Americans tend to be very generous people.
 
As for the “white genocide” pooh. I do not throw this word around lightly, out of respect for REAL victims of genocide. They are the ones contracepting and euthanizing themselves out of existence. No one is genocide-ing them.The only reason Islam will supplant them is because they are immigrating to these former Christian countries, and these Scandinavians are not replacing themselves. It’s just demographics. Europe will become Muslim because they have forgotten how to be Christian. That is the consequence of their own foolishness.
Those societies, demographics, and cultural groups that contracept themselves into negative growth rates will ultimately be outnumbered. Societies, demographics, and cultural groups where multiple children are welcomed and valued, even at the sacrifice of great material abundance, are the only ones that will matter in the end. And non-Christian cultures can always convert or be converted. It has happened before.
 
40.png
porthos11:
As for the “white genocide” pooh. I do not throw this word around lightly, out of respect for REAL victims of genocide. They are the ones contracepting and euthanizing themselves out of existence. No one is genocide-ing them.The only reason Islam will supplant them is because they are immigrating to these former Christian countries, and these Scandinavians are not replacing themselves. It’s just demographics. Europe will become Muslim because they have forgotten how to be Christian. That is the consequence of their own foolishness.
Those societies, demographics, and cultural groups that contracept themselves into negative growth rates will ultimately be outnumbered. Societies, demographics, and cultural groups where multiple children are welcomed and valued, even at the sacrifice of great material abundance, are the only ones that will matter in the end. And non-Christian cultures can always convert or be converted. It has happened before.
And that’s why, quite frankly, the hope for the continuation of Western Christian civilization may actually lie in places such as the Philippines, which has a large and growing Catholic (and English-speaking (somewhat)) diaspora. They are the ones filling up Catholic churches here in Canada. The hope may actually be with them to stem the flood of Islam in Europe and eventually North America.
 
Last edited:
And I am not afraid of people different from me. I am afraid, however, of Islam, and the spread of Islam.
I’m not afraid of people different than me. I’m just afraid of people different from me!
While, yes America isn’t perfect, Americans tend to be very generous people.
So generous for a country with 17 million vacant dwellings to allow 500,000 people to live on the street.
 
40.png
porthos11:
And I am not afraid of people different from me. I am afraid, however, of Islam, and the spread of Islam.
I’m not afraid of people different than me. I’m just afraid of people different from me!
Let me make this clear, smartie.

I am afraid of Islam. I am not afraid of Judaism, or of Sikhism or of Buddhism, all of which are differnet than and from me. But I am afraid of Islam, and so should you.
 
And non-Christian cultures can always convert or be converted. It has happened before.
Has a majority Islamic culture ever converted to Christianity? It seems to be uniquely impervious to the gospel. I think Hillaire Belloc said something similar, and he predicted Islam would grow to assert itself again as a global force back when everyone thought it was pretty much history.

I think it’s likely that Europe will become Islamic over the next century or so; but I don’t think that’s worse than the spiritual mess it’s in currently. They gave up on Christianity, effectively committed cultural suicide in the First World War, and have been morally decaying ever since. Just how much civilization depends on moral principles we are only just beginning to see (Islam could be a saving grace to keep from complete collapse).
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top