E
esieffe
Guest
Oh I don’t disagree a bit. I was being sardonic. A friend of mine has a daughter doing an internship in Denmark. They live what American liberals are pining for.They may be enjoying life, but they are not “happy.”
Oh I don’t disagree a bit. I was being sardonic. A friend of mine has a daughter doing an internship in Denmark. They live what American liberals are pining for.They may be enjoying life, but they are not “happy.”
I’m not sure enough people are being euthanized or aborted in Belgium or the Netherlands for those countries to kill off their entire population.Their people end. Their culture ends. They cease to exist in both life and in memory. They will have no children to remember them.
Certainly it won’t happen overnight, but in many of these groups reproduce below the replacement rate…Their people end. Their culture ends. They cease to exist in both life and in memory. They will have no children to remember them.
Yes it will. It will be called “Islamic”.Will Dutch culture really exist in a century?
Ah yes, the spector of “white genocide” . I hope you learn to stop being afraid of people different than you.Yes it will. It will be called “Islamic”.
I’m sure all the Americans living on the streets, dying in the gutters, rationing insulin, and choosing between dental care or rent will take solace that at least their lives are adventurous.To have a comfortable life is to have a life without adventure. Your life is a mere existence, not a story. Makes me glad to live in America.
Two things.porthos11:![]()
Ah yes, the spector of “white genocide” . I hope you learn to stop being afraid of people different than you.Yes it will. It will be called “Islamic”.
Those societies, demographics, and cultural groups that contracept themselves into negative growth rates will ultimately be outnumbered. Societies, demographics, and cultural groups where multiple children are welcomed and valued, even at the sacrifice of great material abundance, are the only ones that will matter in the end. And non-Christian cultures can always convert or be converted. It has happened before.As for the “white genocide” pooh. I do not throw this word around lightly, out of respect for REAL victims of genocide. They are the ones contracepting and euthanizing themselves out of existence. No one is genocide-ing them.The only reason Islam will supplant them is because they are immigrating to these former Christian countries, and these Scandinavians are not replacing themselves. It’s just demographics. Europe will become Muslim because they have forgotten how to be Christian. That is the consequence of their own foolishness.
And that’s why, quite frankly, the hope for the continuation of Western Christian civilization may actually lie in places such as the Philippines, which has a large and growing Catholic (and English-speaking (somewhat)) diaspora. They are the ones filling up Catholic churches here in Canada. The hope may actually be with them to stem the flood of Islam in Europe and eventually North America.porthos11:![]()
Those societies, demographics, and cultural groups that contracept themselves into negative growth rates will ultimately be outnumbered. Societies, demographics, and cultural groups where multiple children are welcomed and valued, even at the sacrifice of great material abundance, are the only ones that will matter in the end. And non-Christian cultures can always convert or be converted. It has happened before.As for the “white genocide” pooh. I do not throw this word around lightly, out of respect for REAL victims of genocide. They are the ones contracepting and euthanizing themselves out of existence. No one is genocide-ing them.The only reason Islam will supplant them is because they are immigrating to these former Christian countries, and these Scandinavians are not replacing themselves. It’s just demographics. Europe will become Muslim because they have forgotten how to be Christian. That is the consequence of their own foolishness.
She’s saying that this falls into the category of pro-life issues, not that assisted suicide is itself pro-life.Sorry. Killing is pro-death issue. Death is not life. Not yet, anyway.
I’m not afraid of people different than me. I’m just afraid of people different from me!And I am not afraid of people different from me. I am afraid, however, of Islam, and the spread of Islam.
So generous for a country with 17 million vacant dwellings to allow 500,000 people to live on the street.While, yes America isn’t perfect, Americans tend to be very generous people.
Let me make this clear, smartie.porthos11:![]()
I’m not afraid of people different than me. I’m just afraid of people different from me!And I am not afraid of people different from me. I am afraid, however, of Islam, and the spread of Islam.
Has a majority Islamic culture ever converted to Christianity? It seems to be uniquely impervious to the gospel. I think Hillaire Belloc said something similar, and he predicted Islam would grow to assert itself again as a global force back when everyone thought it was pretty much history.And non-Christian cultures can always convert or be converted. It has happened before.
In Europe this kind of euthanasia is only legal in Benelux, not Scandinavia.Google thinks that Scandinavia is the happiest group of countries in the world.