H
halogirl
Guest
Have you guys seen this? I am appalled. How can this be allowed?
It isn’t, but it is the Netherlands. If it’s that or Belgium, nothing surprises me anymore.Dutch girl, 17, raped as child is allowed to die at home because 'life was unbearable' | Metro News
Have you guys seen this? I am appalled. How can this be allowed?
See above. Pro life means MUCH MORE than fighting abortion.She means that this is an issue which falls under the umbrella of pro-life causes, and is something that must be fought against by the pro-life collective.
You’re not getting it.Sorry. Killing is pro-death issue. Death is not life. Not yet, anyway.
What do you mean by this? And what are the consequences?these people are euthanizing, aborting and contracepting themselves out of existence. And maybe they should be allowed to suffer the consequences of their foolishness.
Of course, but I don’t think that’s what this particular user was referring to. State-sanctioned suicide can’t be a “consequence” of state-sanctioned suicide.Dying is a pretty bad consequence. Especially state sanctioned suicide.
I think the world we live in is suffering without end, I’m not an advocate of the way things are. I am very sceptical of assisted suicide, which always seems to be employed against those who are the most superfluous to capital.One day progressives might realize what a nightmare world they created.
I think they meant extinction of themselves.Of course, but I don’t think that’s what this particular user was referring to. State-sanctioned suicide can’t be a “consequence” of state-sanctioned suicide.
No. Having abandoned God, they being the epitome of a post-Christian world, they are not happy. They may think so but the standards used for “happiness” are the usual criteria: education, basic needs, shelter, finances. And yet we have stories of a teen like this. Compare that to a Christian teen, even one in a poor country, still smiling despite that suffering because she knows Jesus is with her. Look at the impoverished children with bloated tummies running around in countries like the Philippines, barely a bite in their mouths, but with wide smiles. They’re not “happy” by Scandinavian standards. But don’t we think those smiles tell us another story?What an awful shame. Google thinks that Scandinavia is the happiest group of countries in the world.
You would think in any first world country, even one that allows suicide they would insist on (name removed by moderator)atient therapy, aggressive attempts in finding the right combinations in psychological and medication therapy. Life is cheap in any place that allows suicide and abortion.
Troubled teens seeing this unfold and reading her writing, my encourage others to do the same. We should pray for her and her country.