Animals / Hunting / Michael Vick

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeteZaHut
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am certainly not against guns, I understand people who eat what they hunt…but do Not approve of killing for sport!

I admire vegans but could not do it myself…
 
I am a strict Indirect Vegan – I eat nothing but vegetable food, but I kindly allow other animals to eat it first.😃
 
Hitler and Bin Laden have soured me on animal rights and vegetarianism.

If I have one thing in common with Jesus, it is this, I like seafood so much, I would have no problem eating fish for breakfast.😃
 
I guess we should just listen to this and agree to disagree:

Romans 14:
2Some believe in eating anything, while the weak eat only vegetables. 3Those who eat must not despise those who abstain, and those who abstain must not pass judgement on those who eat; for God has welcomed them.

Kathrin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top