Another oldie...Which do you prefer?

• Thread starter Thread starter boldlygo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Tokaji and Sauternes, so I’m going to say sweet. It’s not sophisticated, but I’m also partial to a glass of Harveys Bristol Cream.

Cadbury or Hershey’s?

Wheel of Fortune. I remember Pat Jajak from when he was on a Nashville news show before he started game shows.

Late night host: Jimmy Fallon or Stephen Colbert?

Last edited:
Dry on a roll - that’s all we’ve ever used…if the supply chains aren’t restored soon, we’ll all be using anything we can…

Hand soap: liquid or bar?

Bar. 🧼 More economical and easier to travel with. I’ve never had a bar of soap spill in my luggage…having said that, I do have a hands-free antibacterial liquid soap dispenser in the kitchen.

(Thanks for answering my question—I feared it might be too personal 😬 :no_good_woman:t2:)

Pretzels: hard or soft? 🥨

Last edited:
Definitely hard pretzels!! My favorites are the sourdough pretzels…sourdough pretzel nuggets are really hard…the dental assistants at my dentist’s office called me ‘the pretzel guy’, because I blew out at least three ‘bondo’ fillings with those pretzel nuggets…

With hard pretzels: mustard, cheese sauce, or French onion dip?

I’ll take Benoît Blanc. Craig’s not bad as Bond, though.

Dinosaurs: two-legged 🦖 or four-legged 🦕?

Last edited:
Two-legged (although I really liked the armored rhinos in Black Panther!)

Marine mammals: orcas 🐋 or dolphins 🐬?

My daughter’s comment on seeing Craig in Knives Out was that he was wasted as Bond!

Last edited:
I’ve lived a total of three years in Europe, and I’m relocating there for the foreseeable future later this year, but I’ve never set foot in Hawaii, so I’m going to say Maui.

United States: east coast or west?

That’s a tough one. I grew up in California and have lived on the East coast for the past 27 years. If I had to pick, I’ll say East coast mainly because much of the West has gone too far in one direction politically.

Long commercial flights: least cost or fastest?

Westerns. I either figure out mysteries too soon or they never make sense! 🥴

Which do you prefer, documentaries or a limited series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back