Another oldie...Which do you prefer?

• Thread starter Thread starter boldlygo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither. Prefer factual or historical, but if I had to choose between those two options, then I guess - hard science fiction.

For flights - to wear on the legs… compression socks or stockings?

Last edited:
I’ve only ever used the socks (knee-high), but the last time I flew I had moderate edema in my left knee so I might give the stockings (thigh-high) a shot next time. Most flights I take are long-haul international lasting 10+ hours, and I tend to have issues of some sort in my legs en route. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t wear compression hosiery at all. 😖

Ink for everyday writing needs: black or blue?

Last edited:
Unlined…but I probably should use lined ones…I tent to trail upwards!

Singing…only in the shower or anywhere you feel like it?

Or nowhere…? It’s my gift to world. 🙉 😊 (If no one’s around, anywhere I feel like it.)

Under normal circumstances: grocery shopping during the week (M-F) or on the weekend?

Last edited:
We are a family of heavy milk drinkers so I need to buy milk…a lot! So, I’m as likely to go on a week day as a week end. I go every 3 days on average.

Do to the current situation, do you grocery shop as often as you used to or much less frequently?

More frequently, actually, since on any given day not everything I need is in stock so I have to keep going back to check for what was missing. :roll_eyes:

Pots and pans: with or without a non-stick coating?

Without. I’ve never like Teflon coatings. In the early days of Teflon, it chipped and didn’t last as long as it should and I seem to have an ability to make things stick even on Teflon!

Prefer, eating soup with a soup spoons or just teaspoon or tablespoons?

Without. I’ve never like Teflon coatings. In the early days of Teflon, it chipped and didn’t last as long as it should and I seem to have an ability to make things stick even on Teflon!

Prefer, eating soup with a soup spoons or just teaspoon or tablespoons?
soup spoons

sugar for coffee
brown or white

White. I don’t know that I’ve ever tried brown sugar in my coffee!

Flour for bread, regular, unbleached or bread flour?

juice
orange or apple
Definitely orange. Recently found a hand juicer similar to what I remember we had when I was a child, had fun juicing my orange drink 🙂

Which do you prefer - plain steamed or mashed potatoes with butter and milk?

Mashed potatoes with butter and milk. Homemade—none of that instant stuff, please 😬

Button-down shirts: 100% natural fiber or natural/synthetic blend? 👔 👚

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back