Another oldie...Which do you prefer?

• Thread starter Thread starter boldlygo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paint. I’ve always said, if you want to know how strong your marriage is, hang wallpaper together. 😂😂😂

Which do you prefer, sugar cones or waffle cones for icecream?

if you want to know how strong your marriage is, hang wallpaper together
I guess I am lucky that my fiancé already has a nicely decorated flat for me to move into when we get married. He has wallpaper. My future sister-in-law put it up with him, and they do have a great relationship.
sugar cones or waffle cones for icecream?
Those nice chunky sugar cones for me please!

Häagen-Dazs or Ben & Jerry’s?

White Chocolate or dark chocolate?
That’s a horrible choice to have to make, but I think I’d have to say dark. No, white. No, dark. Final answer: dark. No… Argh…!

Roses or cacti? 🌹 🌵

I love video calls on FaceTime with my grandkids. I had a doctors appointment on a video call too that went well.

Video calls on your phone or your computer?

I don’t do video calls, but if I did it would have yo be on my computer, since my phone is as flip-style phone, not a smart phone.

Phone calls: cell phone or landline phone?

Landline…I don’t have a cellphone…if you want to reach me, you can always leave a message, and I’ll get back to you…

Cigars: smooth, medium, or full?

Landline…I don’t have a cellphone…if you want to reach me, you can always leave a message, and I’ll get back to you…

Cigars: smooth, medium, or full?
none of the above, none period

coffee cup

large mug or small cup

Large mug…always. I hate filling cups four times! 😂

Music…slow and easy or fast and hard?

Generally, slow and easy. I listen to a lot of religious chant. Fast and hard is fun on long drives, though.

Travel accommodations: hotel or B&B?

Ask! I’ve had both! I absolutely loved my saltwater tank but it’s a ton of work and expensive! I now just have a freshwater planted tank (going through an algae bloom…ugh).

Do you prefer skunks or alligators?

Skunks. They’re much safer, even if smelly when threatened.

Birds: canaries or parrots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back