Assassination of Terrorist Leaders

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holly3278
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump wasn’t there and the special forces were there, and have posted about the raid on their magazine page.
I have a link to it on my world news thread about the dog Conan.
Trump might not have the best information atm about this. Why would you think he is lying? Why would you even accuse him of lying?
 
Last edited:
If everyone who makes a mistake had the courage to clear it up as frankly and unreservedly as you have done here, CAF would be a friendlier and less stressful place. Thank you for that, @Holly3278!
 
This is nothing new, all politicians lie. Trump’s predecessor was also an expert. (I am still waiting for the $2500.00 reduction in my health care premium).
 
Last edited:
This is nothing new, all politicians lie. Trump’s predecessor was also an expert. (I am still waiting for the $2500.00 reduction in my health care premium).
Don’t want to hijack the thread so my last comment on this but Trump has told more lies than the past several presidents together. His lies are also provable because they are evidenced on video and twitter. Easily fact checked by anyone.
 
Killing is wrong. Thou shall not kill.
On the other hand, I am sure that Baghdadi, Bin Laden, and others who pervert the Muslin religion have gotten what they have coming to them on earth. And, they are getting their just reward from God in their after life.
Those who live by the sword, will die by the sword.
I pray for their souls and that God is merciful, even to those who like Baghdadi and others who have taken the lives of others.
 
Don’t want to hijack the thread so my last comment on this
I respect that. Another topic for another thread. There is , on this topic of assassination of Terrorist Leaders a photo and news article kicking around where Trump is putting a medal on the Malinois dog responsible for the running down the terrorist here. It was later pulled as he was actually putting a medal on a human 🙂 Now who is responsible for that, himself or his press office.
 
Last edited:
I respect that. Another topic for another thread. There is , on this topic of assassination of Terrorist Leaders a photo and news article kicking around where Trump is putting a medal on the Malinois dog responsible for the running down the terrorist here. It was later pulled as he was actually putting a medal on a human 🙂 Now who is responsible for that, himself or his press office.
He is responsible for everything that happens in the White House!
 
I just want to apologize to everyone. I shouldn’t have claimed that Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was assassinated as he was not assassinated. He died because he detonated his suicide vest. I’m not sure why I didn’t think of that when I originally posted but I made a mistake and for that I apologize.
Mea Culpa…

We should all strive to learn something new everyday…for instance today I learned that Reese’s makes a mini Reese’s cup while buying halloween candy.

I call that kind of new daily knowledge a win…
 
40.png
GiftofMercy:
Why would you think he is lying? Why would you even accuse him of lying?
It has been proven that since he became president he has publicly told more than 10,000 lies.
Then start a thread about Trump lying or produce 10K lies…otherwise remember your fellow citizens voted for him and deserve respect.
You’re allusions and here-say rhetoric is insulting to those who may think differently…not cool.
 
Then start a thread about Trump lying or produce 10K lies…otherwise remember your fellow citizens voted for him and deserve respect.
You’re allusions and here-say rhetoric is insulting to those who may think differently…not cool.
People voted for him at the time because they did not know him and he was probably the perceived least bad of two bad candidates.
Now after three years people know him better. Several institutions have fact checked Trump since he became President. It is not hearsay. You and everyone can actually check for yourselves.
 
40.png
BlueMaxx:
Then start a thread about Trump lying or produce 10K lies…otherwise remember your fellow citizens voted for him and deserve respect.
You’re allusions and here-say rhetoric is insulting to those who may think differently…not cool.
People voted for him at the time because they did not know him and he was probably the perceived least bad of two bad candidates.
Now after three years people know him better. Several institutions have fact checked Trump since he became President. It is not hearsay. You and everyone can actually check for yourselves.
Once again, start another thread…your derailing this one with your vitriol.
I get it, your anti-Trump…respect the voters who support him. Do as we are told at every mass, to pray for our leaders. Not publicly malign them within a thread about a different subject.
 
People voted for him at the time because they did not know him and he was probably the perceived least bad of two bad candidates.
Yes, certainly they did. And they are still glad they made the right choice.
 
Ideas may seem to disappear but in reality they do not. Many times they are reborn in some other form. Gay marriage for example, existed in the ancient Roman empire.
 
Oh please! I pick Obama for the greatest liar President bar none. It was one thing after another with that clown. The “Red Line”, Obamacare, Benghazi, the IRS, Fast and Furious, and the topper was after he left office that his administration was “scandal free”.
 
Last edited:
I never heard such a thing. They might have been perverse sexually, but marriage? No, they married male to female.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top