P
poche
Guest
You can kill the man. You can never kill the idea.
It has been proven that since he became president he has publicly told more than 10,000 lies.Why would you think he is lying? Why would you even accuse him of lying?
Don’t want to hijack the thread so my last comment on this but Trump has told more lies than the past several presidents together. His lies are also provable because they are evidenced on video and twitter. Easily fact checked by anyone.This is nothing new, all politicians lie. Trump’s predecessor was also an expert. (I am still waiting for the $2500.00 reduction in my health care premium).
Good for you. May the Exalted reward your honesty and integrity.Thank you. I just did what I felt like I should do.
I respect that. Another topic for another thread. There is , on this topic of assassination of Terrorist Leaders a photo and news article kicking around where Trump is putting a medal on the Malinois dog responsible for the running down the terrorist here. It was later pulled as he was actually putting a medal on a humanDon’t want to hijack the thread so my last comment on this
He is responsible for everything that happens in the White House!I respect that. Another topic for another thread. There is , on this topic of assassination of Terrorist Leaders a photo and news article kicking around where Trump is putting a medal on the Malinois dog responsible for the running down the terrorist here. It was later pulled as he was actually putting a medal on a humanNow who is responsible for that, himself or his press office.
Mea Culpa…I just want to apologize to everyone. I shouldn’t have claimed that Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was assassinated as he was not assassinated. He died because he detonated his suicide vest. I’m not sure why I didn’t think of that when I originally posted but I made a mistake and for that I apologize.
Then start a thread about Trump lying or produce 10K lies…otherwise remember your fellow citizens voted for him and deserve respect.GiftofMercy:![]()
It has been proven that since he became president he has publicly told more than 10,000 lies.Why would you think he is lying? Why would you even accuse him of lying?
People voted for him at the time because they did not know him and he was probably the perceived least bad of two bad candidates.Then start a thread about Trump lying or produce 10K lies…otherwise remember your fellow citizens voted for him and deserve respect.
You’re allusions and here-say rhetoric is insulting to those who may think differently…not cool.
Once again, start another thread…your derailing this one with your vitriol.BlueMaxx:![]()
People voted for him at the time because they did not know him and he was probably the perceived least bad of two bad candidates.Then start a thread about Trump lying or produce 10K lies…otherwise remember your fellow citizens voted for him and deserve respect.
You’re allusions and here-say rhetoric is insulting to those who may think differently…not cool.
Now after three years people know him better. Several institutions have fact checked Trump since he became President. It is not hearsay. You and everyone can actually check for yourselves.
Yes, certainly they did. And they are still glad they made the right choice.People voted for him at the time because they did not know him and he was probably the perceived least bad of two bad candidates.