B
beckers
Guest
I thought this article was interesting. It talks about this sign.
http://www.thedigitalcourier.com/content/articles/2005/05/24/news/news01.jpg
thedigitalcourier.com/articles/2005/05/24/news/news01.txt
I don’t agree with the sign at all but there was part of the story that caught my attention:
[Danieltown Baptist Church belongs to the Sandy Run Baptist Association and the association’s Director of Missions the Rev. Jim Diehl said that Lovelace’s opinion does not necessarily reflect that of that organization.
**“Each of the churches of the Sandy Run Baptist Association are autonomous bodies,” said Diehl. “Each church can develop a stance on doctrinal issues and can develop its own stance on moral issues.”]
This just hit home with me on why I can’t belong to another church. Who do you look to for guidance on any issue when each church gets to make its own rules up??? No wonder we have thousands of branches of christianity.
GOD BLESS,
Beckers
http://www.thedigitalcourier.com/content/articles/2005/05/24/news/news01.jpg
thedigitalcourier.com/articles/2005/05/24/news/news01.txt
I don’t agree with the sign at all but there was part of the story that caught my attention:
[Danieltown Baptist Church belongs to the Sandy Run Baptist Association and the association’s Director of Missions the Rev. Jim Diehl said that Lovelace’s opinion does not necessarily reflect that of that organization.
**“Each of the churches of the Sandy Run Baptist Association are autonomous bodies,” said Diehl. “Each church can develop a stance on doctrinal issues and can develop its own stance on moral issues.”]
This just hit home with me on why I can’t belong to another church. Who do you look to for guidance on any issue when each church gets to make its own rules up??? No wonder we have thousands of branches of christianity.
GOD BLESS,
Beckers