Baptist church say Koran needs to be Flushed

  • Thread starter Thread starter beckers
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Mijoy2:
It’s not the way a follower of Christ would behave.
I totally agree with those of you who have NOT called islam satanism,that is just the opposite of how a christian should talk about other faiths!..
:nope:
 
40.png
StratusRose:
And by “that guy” do you mean Mohammed? Where did you get your information from? I know he was a war mongerer but I never heard that before.

Look, you won’t ever catch me saying that Islam is a religion of peace, because it’s not. But how did that ridiculous sign benefit that community? It pissed people off, including me because they way to peace is not by belittling people of other religions.
Most of Islam accepts that he married a 6 year old and had relations with her at the age of 9.

Here is a link to a Pro-Islam website with lots of references.

muslimhope.com/AishaNine.htm
 
Alternatively you could go to guidedones.com/metapage/frq/Aisha.htm for another explanation.

Incidentally if you want to judge the past by the standards of the present how many slaveowning founders of the USA and writers of the Constitution raped their slaves?
 
40.png
ShroudMan:
Amen! What you said is exactly how a TRUE Christian in CHARITY for his wayward brother should be responding. Yep…that Koran loving Muslim IS our brother. Love them and refute them in charity or dont be a Christian. Anything less is as ignorant as that sign.
:clapping: Dear friend

Well said. So much hate from so many Christians and not a word of Love or Peace.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa
 
Nothing but truth to that sign. Wait as long as ya wnat. Do your own searches. If I find them again…i’ll post’m.

It needs to be flushed.
40.png
StratusRose:
Still waiting for reliable sources…

Koran needs to be flushed? Yeah, well chalk that up on the list of things that will never happen.

There was no truth to that sign. It was simply an opinionated statement. It was immature, uncalled for, and unnecessary.
 
hyperhistory.net/apwh/bios/b1muhammadca.htm

His third wife was 6 years old when he married her and 9 when he consummated the marriage. To say that Mohammed was a demon-possessed pedophile is not an attack. It’s a fact." (quoted from Murder for Fun and Prophet)

faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

Aisha the Child Wife of Muhammad

By Ali Sina

The thought of an old man becoming aroused by a child is one of the most disturbing thoughts that makes us cringe as it reminds us of pedophilia and the most despicable people. It is difficult to accept that the Holy Prophet married Aisha when she was 6-years-old and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. He was then, 54 years old.
[Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:](http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/008.smt.html#008.3310)* 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) **married me when I was six years old**, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

*Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that ‘Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)’
 
Abu Bakr and Muhammad had pledged to each other to be brothers. So according to their costoms Ayesha was supposed to be like a niece to the Holy Prophet. Yet that did not stop him to ask her hand even when she was only six years old.

But this moral relativist Prophet would use the same excuse to reject a woman he did not like. *Sahih Bukhari V.7, B62, N. 37%between%

*Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
It was said to the Prophet, “Won’t you marry the daughter of Hamza?” He said, "She is my foster niece (brother’s daughter). "


Hamza and Abu Bakr both were the foster brothers of Muhammad. But Ayesha must have been too pretty for the Prophet to abide by the codes of ethics and custom.

In the following Hadith he confided to Ahesha that he had dreamed of her before soliciting her from her father.

*Sahih Bukhari 9.140
*Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah’s Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, ‘Uncover (her),’ and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), ‘If this is from Allah, then it must happen.’ Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), ‘If this is from Allah, then it must happen.’
"

Whether Muhammad had actually such dream or he just said it to please Ayesha is not the point. What matters here is that it indicates that Ayesaha was a baby being “carried” by an angel when the Prophet dreamed of her.

There are numerous hadithes that explicitly reveal the age of Ayesha at the time of her marriage. Here are some of them.

Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
Narrated Hisham’s father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.


Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age
.

[More]
 
And in another Hadith we read.

*Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 41, Number 4915, also Number 4916 and Number 4917 *
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr’s version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.


In the above hadith we read that Ayesha was swinging, This is a play of little girls not grown up people. The following Hadith is particularly interesting because it shows that Ayesha was so small that was not aware what was going on when the Holy Prophet “surprised” her by going to her.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 90
Narrated Aisha:
When the Prophet married me, my mother came to me and made me enter the house (of the Prophet) and nothing surprised me but the coming of Allah’s Apostle to me in the forenoon.

Must have been quite a surprise! But the following is also interesting because it demonstrates that she was just a kid playing with her dolls. Pay attention to what the interpreter wrote in the parenthesis. (She was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty)

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah’s Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
 
papillonsartpalace.com/mufprder.htm

Murder For Fun and Prophet

**Citing passages from the Hadith, the collected sayings of Muhammad, the Caners note that, by his own account, the founder of Islam was often possessed by Satan. The phrase “Satanic Verses” refers to words that Muhammad first claimed had come from God, but which he later concluded were spoken by Satan. **

Muhammad married 11 women, kept two others as concubines and recommended wife-beating (but only as a last resort!). His third wife was 6 years old when he married her and 9 when he consummated the marriage.

Enough proof for ya?


 
i think the moderator should look at thia thread. i see things i am not liking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top