Biased posts?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fitz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael C:
Fitz, I appreciate your posts. If we were to ignore all the people we disagree with the forums would be so much less interesting. When we get frustrated I think the best response is to just take a break for a day or two. I find your (name removed by moderator)ut valuable.

Thanks for the thoughts. I wasn’t fishing for concern for myself, but more just thinking outloud. I really like politics and I feel like a faithful Catholic. However, I need to get a balance that I don’t have in the news threads.

A previous posted mentioned that it might be good to just put out my thoughts and not do battle, because those that worry me tend to bury themselves with rambling. That seems like a valuable piece of advice as well as taking a break. Thanks.

Dear Fitz,
I think you’re just fine the way you are. A thouroughly decent fellow. Everyone is biased, I agree. We all think we are 100% right, don’t we? IMO, ultimately our opinions are like waves on the sand.

40.png
WhiteDove:
Dear Fitz,
I think you’re just fine the way you are. A thouroughly decent fellow. Everyone is biased, I agree. We all think we are 100% right, don’t we? IMO, ultimately our opinions are like waves on the sand.
…and if they are liberal waves…they erode the sands of truth…😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back