Biden receives the most votes for President ever

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A rather suspicious data point:
Why is it suspicious that some would vote for a Democratic President and Republican Senator? I have split my vote a lot of time. The only thing I take from a lessened effect of down party following is that there are more than usual voting against someone instead of for someone.

Have you never heard of LBJ and the “found box”?
Sure, I have all the volumes of Caro’s biography. That was in the fifties in a rural place. You ignore my point: The incidence of actual vote fraud is quite low. How many races have turned because of it? I can think of one maybe one 30 years ago in New Orleans where the ‘winning’ candidate went to jail.

Mistaken allegations of vote fraud are dangerous to the country, but I don’t think Trump worries about that.

"“The President is within his rights to request recounts, to call for investigations of alleged voting irregularities where evidence exists, and to exhaust legal remedies — doing these things is consistent with our election process,” Romney said in a statement. “He is wrong to say the election was rigged, corrupt and stolen — doing so damages the cause of freedom here and around the world, weakens the institutions that lie at the foundations of the Republic, and recklessly inflames destructive and dangerous passions.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elec...live-updates/#link-5NALV5RQENHEJIBBMSW6B7WBV4

Last edited:
Why is it suspicious that some would vote for a Democratic President and Republican Senator? I have split my vote a lot of time. The only thing I take from a lessened effect of down party following is that there are more than usual voting against someone instead of for someone.
The degree of downvoting is vastly different in the battleground states from the non-battleground states. Enough to raise suspicion about this one.

Alabama voted in a Republican over a Democrat.

AZ may flip.

Last edited:
In 2008 everyone knows that Obama would not have been elected because of racism,
I know no such thing. What is your source? Without proof, this is a racist accusation.
John James lost in Michigan. Is that due to racism?
Just like it seemed likely that Trump was in the lead and would win. You cannot trust the Democrats, especially since the runoffs will also be mail-in fraudulent ballots.
The key in Georgia will be to get every eligible Republican voter to the polls, garner support for independent voters.
My fear is that there might be a discouragement factor in how the November 3 process turned out. Flood the Airwaves with ads: “get revenge. Make the gap too great to overcome. Win both seats. “

Last edited:
I voted for the first time since 2004 and I’m ashamed of it. I wish I had not participated. I knew it was stupid but I went and did it anyway.

The key in Georgia will be to get every eligible Republican voter to the polls, garner support for independent voters.
My fear is that there might be a discouragement factor in how the November 3 process turned out. Flood the Airwaves with ads: “get revenge. Make the gap too great to overcome. Win both seats. “
That might work. It might be worth mentioning that people across the country can help them out financially. I think the Republicans keep the Senate. I sure hope they do. I am glad to see the House lose a few seats to the GOP.

Last edited:
40.png
JonNC:
That might work. It might be worth mentioning that people across the country can help them out financially. I hope they both win.
Oh, I hope Republicans open the coffers. And pull no punches. But as I said, that should be the theme.
. I think the Republicans keep the Senate. I sure hope they do.
The media is already preparing us for a Cunningham come from behind.
The spread is 93,000. The outstanding number of ballots is 117,000. It doesn’t seem possible, does it?
🤔

Last edited:
For all I have commented about my issues with Trump, I still support 95% of GOP candidates. I did not vote for him (not that it mattered) but I did vote for Cornyn and Weber, Senator and Representative.

Last edited:
Whose rally is who?

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Pennsylvania , 170 year old voter, others born in the 1800s.

I have no real idea of what the data in that graph is supposed to show as there aren’t column headers, but I would guess that that “D” or “R” in the second column is democrat or rebulican. Looks like that whatever it is you think D’s are doing, so are the R’s?

Well of course it is not possible but will that stop the Dems? They will cheat the remaining elections just as they have cheated the presidential election. Remember, it was only at the point where Trump and the Republicans were leading and showing great promise of winning that the ballots across the country seemingly stopped being counted. Now Biden has miraculous come from behind victories and the senate is in jeopardy again? This election is rigged and I believe we are watching the end of our democracy.
This has been addressed ad nauseam. Perhaps you just don’t like the reality of what’s happening? Trump disparaged mail-in voting. Biden encouraged it. Who on earth can truly be shocked that these votes when counted are largely going for Biden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back