Can anyone be friends with me here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrSylvester
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I just wanted to say I gone through a lot of things similar to you and it gets better. Soon you realise its for not yoir fault. I came to a point where I realised nothing was my fault although that was hard to do.
The best thing to do is look out for yourself and your health. Try and be conservative about your looks and attitude and hope tha things get better.
Things keep getting better and I went through a lot of pain also but the beauty is a strong beautiful heart n a beautiful person standing through true christian tests. God bless you. I will pray for you.

Posted from Catholic.com App for Android
 
About the rosary. I used to say it with all my heart then there was a time I could hardly say it. Even now. But when my mind gets rest from working n thinking, and I am charged up I find when I say it, she asks me what requests I have.
But you need the support so keep posting here.

Posted from Catholic.com App for Android
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top