K
KoalaBear87
Guest
Hi
I just wanted to say I gone through a lot of things similar to you and it gets better. Soon you realise its for not yoir fault. I came to a point where I realised nothing was my fault although that was hard to do.
The best thing to do is look out for yourself and your health. Try and be conservative about your looks and attitude and hope tha things get better.
Things keep getting better and I went through a lot of pain also but the beauty is a strong beautiful heart n a beautiful person standing through true christian tests. God bless you. I will pray for you.
Posted from Catholic.com App for Android
I just wanted to say I gone through a lot of things similar to you and it gets better. Soon you realise its for not yoir fault. I came to a point where I realised nothing was my fault although that was hard to do.
The best thing to do is look out for yourself and your health. Try and be conservative about your looks and attitude and hope tha things get better.
Things keep getting better and I went through a lot of pain also but the beauty is a strong beautiful heart n a beautiful person standing through true christian tests. God bless you. I will pray for you.
Posted from Catholic.com App for Android