Church Militant News on our 2020 election fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why can’t you admit he WAS/IS popular in many circles?? I’m sorry to make it personal but that’s what condescending discussion does to me, it makes me a little defensive
Being popular “in many circles” does not translate to “being popular” overall. Trump has never been a popular President, historically speaking. Obviously, he’s popular among his supporters, but that’s a given. Even a relatively unpopular figure is going to have his or her fan base.

I think people are failing to realize that many Trump votes in 2016 were because they hated Hillary in a way they don’t hate Biden. She was extremely unlikable by many that normally would have voted Democrat. It wasn’t just Republicans that found her distasteful. All those voters went back to Biden, especially in the swing states where it mattered…then and now.

Than personalizing it about “folks here ”. . . .
So you find me inconsistent? That’s personalizing. How about something on the issues instead of playing ‘gotcha’?

The fact that Trump could lose because he is very unpopular seems to be lost on many commentators in this universe. Its not fraud or a rigged election – there is the inaccurate view of Trump which does not reckon with the fact that most folks in the country did not favor him as president. That’s why he lost re-election.

Last edited:
These two things in tandem, the unlikely statistics of the win and the actions of the people in the 4 areas where these unlikely statistics come from makes it look like fraud.
One of the most unlikely statistics of the 2020 election was a 22% swing towards Trump in Miami-Dade County compared to 2016.

In contrast, Biden’s margins in Wayne County, MI (Detroit area) were completely normal. Biden won 68% of the vote. Clinton took 66%. Obama took 74%. John Kerry took 69%. Al Gore took 69%. I don’t see any evidence of fraud when in terms of percentage and actual vote numbers in Wayne County, Biden’s numbers are about what any generic Democratic Presidential candidate would expect.

The fact that Trump could lose because he is very unpopular
Yet President Trump collected more votes than Hillary did last time.
And more votes than Obama ever did.

Yet I was told for years that was a reflection of how “popular” they were.

So now, I point that out, and that paradigm is ONLY valid for Democrats?

Is THAT what I am supposed to think?

The evidence of election fraud is there for all to see (my opinion).

If you don’t want to affirm it, that’s fine.

Last edited:
Even the loser in an election with more voters will be expected to get more votes overall.
That was only PART of the equation.

It is not “expected” if they are so extremely “unpopular” as has been alleged.

Record-setting vote numbers on behalf of President Trump (even in the face of votes being taken away seeable on TV on election night).

Congratulations President Trump!

Yet President Trump collected more votes than Hillary did last time.
Huh? Think of turnout. When he went head to head with Hillary, she got more votes. Turnout was much higher for the 2020 presidential election than in 2016. Vote totals is not exactly related to popularity. Jesse Owens had been beaten twice by a guy who missed the '36 Olympics due to an injury. Who do you think is remembered today?

This whole ‘number of votes’ thing is irrelevant and an excuse swung about by the Trump backers.

Trump lost. Folks should deal with that fact.

Last edited:
Would it matter to you? (Because I don’t want to do the reference work, if it is irrelevant to you.)

Last edited:
I was responding about the claims of President Trump’s alleged “unpopularity” .
And why exactly do you think that more folks voted for his opponent? It wasn’t because they were misinformed. It was because he was unpopular.

The hypocrisy of the incumbent and his supporters never cease to amaze me. Four years ago, he called his win a “landslide” even though he lost the popular vote. Why, because only the EC votes count. Now the claim is made that there must be fraud over the number of counties Biden won? The current president may not be able to understand algebra, but surely someone can instruct him on basic math. What is shocking is how many of his supporters can not understand how math works. . . .

Last edited:
The hypocrisy of the incumbent and his supporters never cease to amaze me. Four years ago, he called his win a “landslide” even though he lost the popular vote.
That is irrelevant.

I am not saying Trump won because he won the popular vote (Trump probably won both the popular vote AND the electoral college if this were tallied honestly).

All I am responding to (right now at least) is the charge of Trump being extremely unpopular.

You know. “Tumbleweeds” and all of that stuff.

And all I am asserting with that argument is that you cannot smash popular vote-getting records
as Trump has (even by objective Democrat metrics),
and be “tumbleweed” unpopular.

And I stand by that assertion. And the rest of my posts here too.

Last edited:
The only poll that counts is the number of votes
This is a partial truth.

The overall vote counts to see if Trump is truly “tumbleweed” unpopular as has been falsely alleged here.

The electoral college votes count regarding the election.

Honest elections count to obtain accuracy.

Vote and election fraud count
as to rectifying this problem for the future for the benefit of our country. And would be better if rectified now.

Last edited:
If this was shown to you would you admit — maybe there is something? Just asking until I can find it!

Oh, these are not dumb arguments! That is the condescending speak! Just chalk it up to dumb supporters! Not people who can reason when they see questionable illegalities taking place!

Just chalk it up to dumb supporters! Not people who can reason when they see questionable illegalities taking place!
Illegalities? Where are the arrests if illegalities happened? The situations have been thoroughly reviewed. But the FBI did not act, did they?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back