Danish TV Programme Promotes ‘Body Positivity’ by Showing Children Naked Adults

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Terrible news. Satanic.

Danish TV Programme Promotes ‘Body Positivity’ by Showing Children Naked Adults​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Twitter/Screenshot

CHRIS TOMLINSON

22 Sep 2020

The Danish television programme Ultra Strips Down has come under fire for having adults parade their nude bodies in front of children, some as young as seven.

Criticism of the programme has gone viral on social media in recent days after it stirred controversy in Denmark earlier this month.

Populist Danish People’s Party group chairman Peter Skaarup slammed the tv show, telling Danish tabloid BT: “It corrupts our children, who at that age already have many things running around their heads. There’s no need for these things on top of that.”

“It is simply too early for children of
seven years of age . . .

. . .Morten Skov Hansen, an editor of TV broadcaster DR Ultra, defended the programme, saying it was intended for an audience of children nine to 14. . . .

Last week, the English-speaking world learnt of the programme, and many on social media slammed the programme including pro-life activist Obianuju Ekeocha who said: “The show claims to teach kids about different body types by exposing them to naked adults! Why? Why are there now so many pushing to destroy children?” . . .

See also . . .
40.png
Netflix’s “Cuties” Is So Much Worse Than We Thought and the Leftist Media Still Defends It World News
Netflix’s “Cuties” Is So Much Worse Than We Thought and the Leftist Media Still Defends It Posted at 12:00 pm on September 10, 2020 by Brandon Morse Netflix’s “Cuties” was controversial from the word “go” and for good reason. The entire movie centers around a young Muslim girl who joins other young girls to form a “twerking” dance troop against the beliefs and values of her family. The revulsion started with the promotional art for the movie, which featured the girls in their skimpy dance out…

Also ,Mattel has come out with a new line of gender fluid dolls.
The ad features a little male kid dressed in a tutu with hoop earring on and a little girl dressed like a boy,playing with these dolls.OMG!🤮

Man if this is upsetting to people wait until they find out children have bodies as well.

Not surprised Breitbart had to get a scared quote from a white supremacist politician.

Last edited:
Man if this is upsetting to people wait until they find out children have bodies as well.
People are upset because it’s strangers flaunting their naked bodies in front of children. It’s not that hard to understand why people are horrified.
There are ways of teaching children realistic bodies without them looking at the naked bodies of exhibitionists.

Last edited:
People are upset because it’s strangers flaunting their naked bodies in front of children. It’s not that hard to understand why people are horrified.
They’re not flaunting anything lol, it’s an anatomy lesson.
There are ways of teaching children realistic bodies without them looking at the naked bodies of exhibitionists.
And parents who are uncomfortable with this method can use one of those.

This idea that children are going to be traumatized by nudity in an educational context is bizarre.

They’re not flaunting anything lol, it’s an anatomy lesson.
Lol. Anatomy lessons don’t need exhibitionists.
And parents who are uncomfortable with this method can use one of those.
Parents uncomfortable with televising children looking at exhibitionists hardly need your advice on learning human anatomy. After all, they have children.

This is precisely why I refuse to allow my kids to watch “Ultra Smider Tojet” on Roku.

No action figures either, obviously.

Last edited:
My Catholic sex ed had pictures of nude people. The vast majority of children who will learn from the TV program will be watching it on video.

People keep acting like the outrage here is self evident but there’s been no real discussion of why this program is harmful. I’ll admit I’m stumped, can someone explain the problem? How is looking at a naked person in an educational context going to harm a child?

Last edited:
My Catholic sex ed had pictures of nude people. The vast majority of children who will learn from the TV program will be watching it on video.
I’m not Catholic but I went to a secular school in a very secular country and we never had to look at pictures of real naked people to learn about anatomy. I’ll let Catholics here be the judge of your school.
People keep acting like the outrage here is self evident but there’s been no real discussion of why this program is harmful. I’ll admit I’m stumped, can someone explain the problem? How is looking at a naked person in an educational context going to harm a child?
It is self-evident but I guess if it really needs to be explained.
I don’t know of any good parent comfortable with placing their own children in front of exhibitionists to examine the bodies of these exhibitionists. It’s creepy no matter what the context is. The harm to children has not been studied well nor is it easy or even ethical depending on the methodology of such studies. But in the absence of evidence, do we just pretend there’s no harm?
And what kind of adults purposely let children examine their bodies? The context doesn’t change how disturbing these exhibitionists are.

Last edited:
The Great Replacement of Europe is sadly only a paranoid fantasy of the alt-right. If only it were real. This European “culture” deserves to be replaced.

Last edited:
I don’t know of any good parent comfortable with placing their own children in front of exhibitionists to examine the bodies of these exhibitionists. It’s creepy no matter what the context is.
Why is it creepy? Also exhibitionism has a definition, accusing these adults of getting a sexual thrill from showing their bodies to children is going to require a whole lot of evidence.
The harm to children has not been studied well nor is it easy or even ethical depending on the methodology of such studies. But in the absence of evidence, do we just pretend there’s no harm?
So there’s no known harm.
And what kind of adults purposely let children examine their bodies?
Models?

Why is it creepy?
This is getting very sad. Most people are able to understand this.
Also exhibitionism has a definition, accusing these adults of getting a sexual thrill from showing their bodies to children is going to require a whole lot of evidence.
How many adults want the children of strangers examining their naked bodies?
So there’s no known harm.
Can you prove there’s no harm?
It’s important to note studies can’t be carried out if they aren’t ethical.
I don’t know many models who want children to examine their naked bodies including their genitalia.

I never knew defending naked strangers having children examine their bodies was a hill some are willing to die on.

Last edited:
Most people are able to understand this.
It should be easily explained in that case. Why is it creepy?
How many adults want the children of strangers examining their naked bodies?
I don’t know exactly how many, but models getting paid for their labor would be among this group.
Can you prove there’s no harm?
Nope, I can just speak from personal experience that this would not have and did not harm me as a child. You can’t even explain why it’s creepy let alone harmful.

Last edited:
It seems like a show featuring naked adults in Denmark just plays into all the US stereotypes of Scandinavia.

In some countries and cultures, being naked isn’t regarded as the big deal it is in the USA. Not saying it’s right or wrong, but the US has always been less accepting of nakedness than many places in Europe, which also don’t necessarily see nakedness as sexual in nature.

Last edited:
It should be easily explained in that case. Why is it creepy?
I guess you don’t seem to experience what most humans would feel in this case.
I don’t know exactly how many, but models getting paid for their labor would be among this group.
How confident are you of this?
Nope, I can just speak from personal experience that this would not have and did not harm me as a child. You can’t even explain why it’s creepy yet alone harmful.
We don’t decide to go forward with things simply because you personally haven’t experienced a negative reaction. Your experience is a data point. A data point isn’t a trend. This is obvious to those with some knowledge of clinical trials or designing empirical studies.

Last edited:
Balto1 on the Danes doing a virtual sicko trenchcoat flashing kid in the park thing (only this is on TV so that somehow makes this OK) . . .
Man if this is upsetting to people wait until they find out . . . .
Well I guess that settles it then.

People must be over reacting
because you think people are over reacting.

To quote @ATraveller’s excellent insights (here) . . . .
I never knew defending naked strangers having children examine their bodies was a hill some are willing to die on.

Last edited:
It seems like a show featuring naked adults in Denmark just plays into all the US stereotypes of Scandinavia.
Nudity isn’t unexpected from them. It’s the involvement of children that deeply troubles people. Those involved with safeguarding find it problematic because it’s not too far from letting an offender exposing themselves to children.

I can see where the “Flasher” context would be disturbing, as it would teach kids that such behavior is normal and expected, even though the person doing the “Flashing” is on a screen and thus not a direct threat to children.

Where all this is losing me, though, is why young children need to see people being nude to have a conversation about body image and how bodies look. If the issue is that people’s bodies are fat, thin, old, young, tall, short etc and that’s okay, which is about the level of teaching I’d expect to give kids under 10 (they don’t need to be getting into comparing how different people’s genitals look), then you could make the same point while having the people dressed in leotards or swimsuits. They don’t have to be nude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back