H
Hildebrand
Guest
If we are sold out by the Republican majority: Isaiah 22 - “Behold, the LORD will hurl you away violently, O you strong man. He will seize firm hold on you, and whirl you round and round, and throw you like a ball into a wide land… I will thrust you from your office, and you will be cast down from your station.”Some of them are. They are afraid of real change. They are not willing to put themselves on the line for the kind of change that might occur - like overturning Roe V. Wade or not allowing same-sex marriage. To some of these Republicans, these are issues for the hard-core religous and don’t mean too much to them.
They don’t get it.
I am not one who quotes scripture much, but I hope Pat Buchanan runs in 2008, so I can vote for him and encourage other pro-lifers to vote for him and other real pro-lifers. We have the Presidency, we have a Republican Senate, we have the votes for a pro-life Supreme Court nominee. We also have spineless Republicans who have no business being in any elected office, let alone the U.S. Senate. Does anybody know what this fight is over?
The premature baby which is embraced by this nation:
outsidethebeltway.com/fotos/preemie.jpg
The baby which has no rights:
peopleforlife.org/images/malachi.jpg
(not to be viewed while eating)