Dems mull whether Warren is the one to take on Trump

  • Thread starter Thread starter robertmidwest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What service is Don being denied?
Is he entitled to the protection of civil right act of 1964?

Earlier you ‘no’? I will remind you:
Trump has no protections under any sort of discrimination laws.
The civil right act exists. Are you disputing that? So what does that say about him does get the same protection others do? He is less than human?
 
stinkcat_14 . . .
It is perfectly legal to refuse him service because he is sleazy though.
But that was never MY argument.

MY argument was that Robert said you cannot discriminate against skin color.

I put the relevant quotes up just a couple of posts ago.

And you said “Trump has no protections under any sort of dus rimination laws.”

And Robert pointed out you were wrong (and backed it up).

And I only pointed out. . . Why not just admit Robert was correct?

That seems reasonable enough doesn’t it?

I’m not asking you to be a “fan” or “not a fan” of “Trump” or anyone else.
 
He is not protected from being called Cheeto.
Irrelevant. That was never Robert’s point. Nor is it what Robert said.

You are doubling-down on a fallacy here stinkcat_14.

“Trump” is not protected from having the sun shine on him outside on a sunny day either.

And THAT is NOT what Robert argued as well.
 
Last edited:
Speech not discrimination is the topic at hand here.
No it isn’t. The argument is you said he has ‘NO’ rights under ‘ANY’ discrimination law.

Are you denying you said that?
 
Last edited:
40.png
stinkcat_14:
Speech not discrimination is the topic at hand here.
No it isn’t. The argument is you said he has ‘NO’ rights under ‘ANY’ discrimination law.

Are you denying you said that?
In regards to speech, he has no protection under any sort of discrimination laws. If you disagree, then present evidence to the contrary.
 
So, are you saying it is illegal to not hire someone because they have tattoos? Tattoos affect skin color, so are those with tattoos protected?
Does DT have tattoos? Since the argument is about DT’s rights let’s get to something we do know. He is over 70. I think we agree on that. It’s been reported all over the media. So if he applied at a telemarking company to be a call taker, could the company say ‘No, your too old.’ In the past you argued he has ‘NO’ rights under ‘ANY’ discrimination law. So your saying the company could deny him a job based on age?
 
stinkcat_14 . . .
Speech not discrimination is the topic at hand here.
I showed you what the topic was here.

I showed you with your quotes.

I put your arguments up vrs. Robert’s point.

You were clearly wrong.

You won’t admit it even though it is obvious.

At this point you are just appealing to the fallacy of ipse dixit.

This is basically . . .
It is SO, because I stinkcat_14, SAY it is SO!
And rational people cannot argue with that kind of irrationality.

So my conclusion is, if you want to think that way, you are going to have to just think that way on your own.

I’m not going to pretend you are wearing The Emperor’s New Clothes.

(See The Emperor’s New Clothes for free here.)
 
Last edited:
40.png
stinkcat_14:
So, are you saying it is illegal to not hire someone because they have tattoos? Tattoos affect skin color, so are those with tattoos protected?
Does DT have tattoos? Since the argument is about DT’s rights let’s get to something we do know. He is over 70. I think we agree on that. It’s been reported all over the media. So if he applied at a telemarking company to be a call taker, could the company say ‘No, your too old.’ In the past you argued he has ‘NO’ rights under ‘ANY’ discrimination law. So your saying the company could deny him a job based on age?
The topic was his spray on tan and calling him Cheeto.
 
Trump can be denied service based on skin color? Really?
But, the answer is yes, you certainly are free to deny Trump any service you like.
The argument was about was about Trump’s rights being protected. Did you or did you not say this?

Or this:
Trump has no protections under any sort of discrimination laws.
You are continuing to deny you said these things?

Your statements are WRONG. You can not deny him service because of skin color.

There is federal legislation that protect all of us from this type of discrimination.

He is not exempt from the civil rights act.

Your attempt to claim that is hateful, racist and dehumanizing. And you don’t seem to care:
It doesn’t matter if it is racist or not. Anything one says about him is fair game.
Do you have any sense of shame at all for this dehumanizing statement? This admission that you will try to advance a position by using a racist statement? That you will dehumanize someone because your hatred for him is so strong?
 
Last edited:
Do you have any sense of shame at all for this dehumanizing statement?
None whatsoever.
This admission that you will try to advance a position by using a racist statement?
Just what racist statement did I make? I actually never have called him “cheeto”, but even if I did, it would not be racist because orange is not a race. Even if it was racist and I decided to call him that, is it worse than calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahantas? I don’t see how it is.
That you will dehumanize someone because your hatred for him is so strong?
Actually, I would argue that I don’t have any hatred for Don. My feelings towards Don as an individual are the same as my feelings towards Hillary or Elizabeth. Do I hate them as well? How do you define hate? If it is appropriate for Don to call Chuck Schumer a clown (which I found rather humorous) why is wrong that I am not outraged when people call Don “cheeto”? Can you cite the Catechism where I am sinning by not being offended?
 
It doesn’t matter if it is racist or not. Anything one says about him is fair game.
Do you have any sense of shame at all for this dehumanizing statement?
None whatsoever.
All I can say about is WOW! You have no sense of right and wrong that your ok with people making racist statements?

Are still in denial that you want to deny Trump his civil right? As in your statement here?:
Trump has no protections under any sort of discrimination laws.
Or:
But, the answer is yes, you certainly are free to deny Trump any service you like.
 
Last edited:
40.png
robertmidwest:
I agree. A nickname based on someone’s skin tone is really really racist.
It doesn’t matter if it is racist or not. Trump has no protections under any sort of discrimination laws. Anything one says about him is fair game.
Another example of the tolerant left!
 
40.png
stinkcat_14:
40.png
robertmidwest:
I agree. A nickname based on someone’s skin tone is really really racist.
It doesn’t matter if it is racist or not. Trump has no protections under any sort of discrimination laws. Anything one says about him is fair game.
Another example of the tolerant left!
Another example of trump supporters bearing false witness. Time to put up or shut up, name one liberal policy I support. Have you no shame? What right do you have to make false allegations?
 
40.png
7_Sorrows:
Another example of the tolerant left!
No kidding!!! “I don’t care if it’s racist. He’s saying it about somebody I hate!”
First of all, anyone with the smallest amount of intelligence would know that calling someone’s Cheeto is not racist. So why should I care about whether you think calling him Cheeto is racist, when it is based on an uninformed opinion.

Do you condemn Don calling Liz Pocahontas? Is that racist?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top