Dems mull whether Warren is the one to take on Trump

  • Thread starter Thread starter robertmidwest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn’t. It’s illegal. Trump is protect under anti discrimination unlike your claim.
There is nothing that says I must perform work for a sleezy individual just because he has a particular skin pigmentation. He is not protected. He can make a claim that it was because of his skin tone that I discriminated against him, but that is going to be a tough thing to prove.
 
help out here. Trump has no rights under discrimination laws?
Help you out? Hey, there’s nothing I can do for you here. There is no law in the United States that prohibits anyone from calling the the President a Cheetoh.
 
There is nothing that says I must perform work for a sleezy individual just because he has a particular skin pigmentation.
Who said there was?

There is plenty that says he can’t be denied because of skin color.
 
Last edited:
There is no law in the United States that prohibits anyone from calling the the President a Cheetoh.
But there are laws that says he can’t be denied a service based on skin color correct?
 
Last edited:
He doesn’t? Trump can be denied service based on skin color? Really?
I thought race was a protected class under the 1964 civil rights act?
Skin color.
You just dehumanized him, by denying him his civil rights.
You’re investing an enormous amount of effort into trying to build up your “gotcha” here, catching the libs in racism.

It’s getting silly.

Calling Trump a Cheetoh (which I’ve never done) is not racist. It is mockery, but it is not racist, and your tortured logic does not even come close to demonstrating that it is. “People who use spray tanner” are not a protected class. “People who use spray on tanner” do not constitute a race.
Trump has all the rights any US citizen has.
Of course he does. And the Constitution does not contain a right not to be mocked for using spray-on tanner. It’s certainly not among the enumerated powers, unless I’m missing something.

So please stop this.
 
But there are laws that says he can’t be denied a service based on skin color correct?
Why don’t you settle the question once and for all by constructing a test case and bringing it to the Supreme Court, so they can rule on whether or not people who use orange spray-on tanner are a protected class?

Then report back to us on their decision. In the meantime, we can stop debating it here.
 
What are “snowflakes?” (other than the frozen ice crystals)

I guess I’m really naive when it comes to name-calling.
 
stinkcat_14.

Why not just admit that robertmidwest is correct?

You cannot discriminate based on skin color or skin tone?

You are the one that started to CHANGE Robert’s premise from skin color to “sleaze ball”.

robertmidwest is correct here. You are incorrect.

God bless.

Cathoholic
 
The old forum had an ignore feature. Just sayin. 🤔😉
 
Last edited:
The Civil Rights Act of 1964, which ended segregation in public places and banned employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin, is considered one of the crowning legislative achievements of the civil rights movement.
Why in the world would think this civil rights act of 1964 not apply to Donald Trump?
 
Last edited:
I’ve never heard Pres. Obama called “Barry Soetero.”

I didn’t care for his policies, and I felt uncomfortable with his ability to change his speech (accent, intonation, etc.) to match the audience that he was addressing.

But he was my President, and is still my former President, and I would not call him a name. I think this thread is disgraceful, and if any non-Christians are reading it and wondering how people who follow Christ can ignore His warnings that people who call others names are in danger of hell-fire–well, I apologize for their behavior. Jesus called out the Pharisees and used some very strong language, but He was God and knew their rotten hearts. We are not God and have no way of knowing what is in someone’s heart.

Christians should be wise as serpents, but gentle as doves. It’s OK to dislike President Trump’s polices or to think that he is a poor speaker, but to make fun of his hair and skin tone, or to call him “Don”–that’s disrespectful and it goes against Christian tradition and teaching.

Years ago,when I first started working in hospitals, I met a patient who was literally bright orange. The color was caused by a reaction to an antibiotic. Other than that, he was very handsome and he told me he was very embarrassed but he couldn’t help it, and I assured him that I wasn’t upset by it, and that he would gradually return to normal.

I have no idea why Pres. Trump’s skin appears orange in certain lights. But it’s none of my business. I’ve met plenty of older women with blue hair, or teens with bright red faces (from an outbreak of acne), or young women who are applying a foundation that doesn’t match their skin tone and isn’t blended at the hairline…it’s just not kind to disparage anyone’s appearance. Do unto others…you know the drill if you’re a Christian.
 
Last edited:
stinkcat_14.

Why not just admit that robertmidwest is correct?

You cannot discriminate based on skin color or skin tone?

You are the one that started to CHANGE Robert’s premise from skin color to “sleaze ball”.

robertmidwest is correct here. You are incorrect.

God bless.

Cathoholic
I am not the one who brought up discrimination.
 
40.png
Inisfallen:
Of course he does.
And people cannot be denied a service because of skin color.
What service is Don being denied?
 
stinkcat_14 . . .
What service is Don being denied?
But this is the wrong question stinkcat_14.

The question (at least if you are going to base it on robertmidwest and not what you CHANGED his argument to be) should be . . .
What service is Don being denied on the basis of SKIN COLOR.
And since as Robert said, you cannot legally discriminate on the basis of skin color, “Don” of course is not being denied ANY service.

Which MAKES Robert’s point.

You cannot discriminate based upon skin color (white, black, “orange”, or any other skin color).

.

.

stinkcat_14 said . . .
Trump has no protections under any sort of discrimination laws.
robertmidwest . . .
???

He doesn’t? Trump can be denied service based on skin color? Really?
.
40.png
Dems mull whether Warren is the one to take on Trump World News
??? He doesn’t? Trump can be denied service based on skin color? Really?
 
Last edited:
In this whole threat nobody has said Don should be denied service based on his skin tone. It is perfectly legal to refuse him service because he is sleazy though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top