Desperate Plea for Help! My husband wants a divorce!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mccartyj
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
above all, pray for your marriage, go to mass, fast and give alms. This is what has helped me. Give it to God.

You are in my prayers.

~Lily
 
It’s called the “Disney Dad” syndrome. Daddy gets to do all the fun stuff and never disciplines nor has to stress out about anything.

Frankly, I would take every bit of his money (which is your money as well) that I could get ahold of and then some. How is the lawyer appointment coming along?
The extra money he has is from a bonus. He is getting two bonuses and I am getting the second one. I still have complete access to the checking account and am spending as I please. I’ve actually spent a little too much and am hoping there is enough for the rest of the bills this paycheck.
 
Jessica,

I can understand that you feel you’re giving all you’ve got just to get through the day. And no one wants to see their child neglected. But, it is kind of amazing that your husband is finally able to step up and give your daughter some very overdue attention. This may or may not last. Try to be happy for your daughter.

A few ideas on your childcare dilemna:

Pray.

Ask some of the daycare providers (who close at 6 pm) if they can recommend anyone to cover the hours you need.

As you’re going through classes, ask some of the other students how they’re dealing with 2nd shift childcare.

Ask your husband if he has any ideas.

Seconding RJ’s question, how’s it going with the attorney search?

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Good ideas on child care options. Thanks!

I’m waiting on a letter to see if my case is accepted for pro-bono work.

I am truly happy for my daughter. She loves her father so much and I know he loves her too. He just has issues with exhaustion and all of our issues. I just feel bad that she’s not getting any attention from me.

Jessica
 
above all, pray for your marriage, go to mass, fast and give alms. This is what has helped me. Give it to God.

You are in my prayers.

~Lily
Thank you. I’m going to a healing service tonight. Mass has been hard because my daughter has been acting up a lot. But I’m still taking her. Been praying a lot.

Jessica
 
Jessica I think you deserve a big (((hug))).You are very brave and enduring so much emotional pain.

I pray God will bless you with strength and giude you through this most painful and difficult time.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Jessica I think you deserve a big (((hug))).You are very brave and enduring so much emotional pain.

I pray God will bless you with strength and giude you through this most painful and difficult time.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
Thank you.

I just found out that my case is not going to be accepted by Legal Services. Their caseload is too big right now. I have 2 other places that I’m going to call and then I’ll to search more.

I did open my own checking account today for my new work check’s to go into so I’m excited for that.

I’m about to leaving for church. We have a healing service tonight. They always make me feel a lot better. Pray that DD(2.5yrs) behaves.

Jessica
 
Thank you.

I just found out that my case is not going to be accepted by Legal Services. Their caseload is too big right now. I have 2 other places that I’m going to call and then I’ll to search more.

I did open my own checking account today for my new work check’s to go into so I’m excited for that.

I’m about to leaving for church. We have a healing service tonight. They always make me feel a lot better. Pray that DD(2.5yrs) behaves.

Jessica
I’m sorry to hear that they couldn’t take your case. God will find someone for you.

I’m praying for you and DD. May the service be healing for both of you.
 
I’m sorry to hear that they couldn’t take your case. God will find someone for you.

I’m praying for you and DD. May the service be healing for both of you.
The healing service was amazing! My daughter didn’t appreciate that it was almost 3 hours but she did okay. Her godmother was there with daughters and they helped a lot. It felt wonderful! I felt truly prepared to face the next day and renewed. I wish I could go to a healing service everyday!

Jessica
 
The healing service was amazing! My daughter didn’t appreciate that it was almost 3 hours but she did okay. Her godmother was there with daughters and they helped a lot. It felt wonderful! I felt truly prepared to face the next day and renewed. I wish I could go to a healing service everyday!

Jessica
That’s wonderful Jessica. I was wondering how it went.

I’m still praying.
 
Thank you.

I just found out that my case is not going to be accepted by Legal Services. Their caseload is too big right now. I have 2 other places that I’m going to call and then I’ll to search more.

I did open my own checking account today for my new work check’s to go into so I’m excited for that.

I’m about to leaving for church. We have a healing service tonight. They always make me feel a lot better. Pray that DD(2.5yrs) behaves.

Jessica
I am so sorry to hear this.I pray God will guide you to where you can get the legal help you need. Well done getting your own checking account set up! 🙂
The healing service was amazing! My daughter didn’t appreciate that it was almost 3 hours but she did okay. Her godmother was there with daughters and they helped a lot. It felt wonderful! I felt truly prepared to face the next day and renewed. I wish I could go to a healing service everyday!

Jessica
So pleased you got to the healing servive and it brought you so much.Your daughter did very well…three hours she is amazing!

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care Jessica
God bless

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
I am so sorry to hear this.I pray God will guide you to where you can get the legal help you need. Well done getting your own checking account set up! 🙂

So pleased you got to the healing servive and it brought you so much.Your daughter did very well…three hours she is amazing!

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care Jessica
God bless

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
She did do pretty awesome! Thank God for her godmother and her daughters! They helped with her a lot!

Jessica
 
You have been in my thoguhts today.I pray for strength and continued courage and faith for you.
God bless

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Jessica,

You’re never alone. Lots of us praying for you. God Bless you and your family.
 
Jessica that should have said thoughts above!

Anyway you are being so brave and strong.Bless your heart.

Continued prayers for you

God bless

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Thank you. I’m praying a lot (even though I could always pray more 🙂 ) and trying to work on myself. When I see my husband I am not pleading, nagging, begging, lecturing or doing anything that will push him away farther. I am trying to give him space. I am being loving but somewhat detached.

I start my new job tomorrow and am nervous. Figuring out care for my daughter has been a pain in the butt! I think we have it worked out for the three weeks I’m in training because I’m on first shift but I’ll probably be scheduled on second shift once I’m done with training. Not sure what we are going to do yet.

Just taking it one day at a time!

Jessica
 
Jessica good luck with your new job.I pray for continued courage and strength for you.This is a huge time for you as so many things are going on.My heart goes out to you and I know what you mean when you have to remain detached.I admire and respect you so much.
You are so right to be taking one day at a time.God bless you (((hugs))).

Prayer “Everyday I need you Lord…”

Every day I need You Lord
But this day especially,
I need some extra strength
To face what ever is to be.

This day more than any day
I need to feel You near,
To fortify my courage
And to overcome my fear.

By myself, I cannot meet
The challenge of the hour,
There are times when humans help,
But we need a higher power

To assist us bear what must be borne,
and so dear Lord, I pray -
Hold on to my trembling hand
And be near me today.
Amen.
 
Beautiful Poem TBC. Loved it.

Jessica, tomorrow will open a whole new world for you. I know its scary. But, for some reason this particular job has been placed in your path. Glad to hear you have day care for the next 3 weeks. That’ll let you stay focused on learning. I’m sure you’ll do great.

You’re doing very well with your husband. Can’t imagine how difficult it must be.

Keep praying and so will I.

God Bless you and your family.
 
I’m thinking of you today as you start your new job. You are doing awesome!!!

Still praying!
 
Thank you. Today went very well. All the girls in my class are very nice. My daughter did good with her father today. I am still stressed out about finding care for second shift. We can’t afford a babysitter and all child care options that allow vouchers don’t seem to go late enough. I need to start focusing my prayers in that area.

Jessica
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top