Did the lying media cost Trump the election?

• Thread starter Thread starter JimG
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Touche. I applaud you on your creativity, originality, and conciseness on on your well-crafted one sentence reply of only 24 words, 16 of which match mine word for word, 22 of those words. No, you would never be so unoriginal as to parrot another person’s statement.

Ever was, ever is, and ever shall be. He’s achieved semi-divine status by many of them.

Is it too early to nominate President Trump for sainthood? Think of where we’d be if not for him!

Bless their hearts. Logic, facts, and even reality is beyond some of their grasp, and even their cognitive abilities, but I’m not making fun of them. On the contrary, I truly feel sorry for them and pray that their alternate realities and delusions dissipate through prayer, and through seeking the proper psychological and psychiatric assistance, and even with pharmaceuticals if necessary.

Last edited:
That ship has sailed. He’s not only been fast-tracked to sainthood, but also has been elevated to semi or full divinity like some of the ancient Roman emperors were elevated as such during their own lifetimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back