Do Catholics know the real Jesus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JehuandGod
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would first like to state that the bible translation in which I read is King James,
Is it the 1611 KJV or a later, condensed version?
also, the work we do as christians is produced by our faith.I’ve shared that verse.
Amen! Faith without works is dead!
The catecism is not valid doctrine. It’s the same doctrine in which the pope adds too. God said do not add to His word.
The Pope doesn’t and cannot “add” anything to the Faith given to the Apostles by Christ Himself. God also says not to take anything away from His Word, yet 7 books were removed from the Old Testament some 1300 years after the canon was determined.
I have nothing to do with the reformation, I can care less.
One of the pivotal moments in history and you can care less? :eek:
I don’t believe that Mary is devine.
The Catholic Church doesn’t teach that she is.
She cried out for a saviour.
She did? Where is that in the Bible?
I would never call any man father except for who is in Heaven, Jesus mentioned this in His Word.
So what do you call your mother’s husband? Do you refuse to call your educators “teacher” as well? Jesus said not to do that, either. Better check the context of “call no man father.”

If you interpret this passage to say, absolutely, that no man is to be called father, you cannot distinguish between calling a priest, father, and calling the man who is married to your mother, father.

But, is that actually what this passage is saying? Or is Jesus warning us against trying to usurp the fatherhood of God? Which, in many ways, is what the Pharisees and Scribes were doing. They wanted all attention focused on them…they were leaving God, the Father, out of the equation. Which is why Jesus goes on to call them hypocrites, liars, and whitewashed tombs.

If you interpret this passage from Matthew 23 as an absolute ban against calling anyone your spiritual father, then there are some problems for you in the rest of Scripture. For example, Jesus, in the story of Lazarus and the rich man in Luke 16, has the rich man referring to Abraham as “father” several times. Paul, in Romans chapter 4, refers to Abraham as the “father” of the uncircumcised, the Gentiles. That’s referring to spiritual fatherhood, not biological fatherhood.

In Acts 7:1-2, the first Christian martyr, Stephen, referred to the Jewish authorities and elders who were about to stone him as brothers and “fathers,” as does Paul in Acts, chapter 22. This is referring to spiritual fatherhood. So, if you interpret Matthew 23 as saying we cannot call anyone our spiritual father, then you have a problem with Jesus, Paul, Stephen, and the Holy Spirit…they must have all gotten it wrong. biblechristiansociety.com/2min_apologetics.php?id=17
Praying to the dead is a sin.
They aren’t dead, they’re alive in Christ. Conjuring up the spirits of the dead is a sin, asking those in Heaven to pray for us is not.

To be continued…
 
…continued from previous post:
Worshiping a graven image is a sin.
Amen! It’s a good thing Catholics don’t do that!
Changing the commandments, which I’ll explian later, is a sin.
I’ll wait for your explanation then because I’m not sure what you mean here.
Israel is God’s time clock. Just read Daniel, Revelation.
Last time I checked, God was/is eternal and outside of time.
The Church is not Peter, Christ is the Shephard of the church.
Amen! Catholics do not believe Peter is THE Church. Christ is the Head of the Church and left us a visible leader. (See Matt. 16:18 and John 21:16-17)
Pergatory is not in the bible,
The word isn’t, but neither is the word Trinity. Do you believe in the Trinity?
the apacratha is not valid doctrine.
I am assuming that you mean the Apocrypha, or Deuterocanon as we prefer to call those books. Jesus used the Septuagint which contained the same books that a Catholic Old Testament contains. When Catholics say “Apocrypha” we mean books like the Gospel of Peter, the Acts of Paul, the Shepherd of Hermas, etc…Certain New Testament books such as Revelation, James, Hebrews and 2 Peter are deuterocanonical as well. Should you rip those out of your Bible?
Everything Catholics hold to is tradition.
The Bible you read is a product of Catholic tradition. 2 Thess 2:15 tells us “Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.” and then in 2 Thess 3:6, “Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.”
Prove me wrong.
It would be a lot easier if you made each of your issues a separate thread, but I did my best. 🙂
 
Church Militant! You lucky dog! Haha, I’m pretty sure I have not received one. Oh well. 🤷 Good luck!
 
Worshiping a graven image is a sin. Changing the commandments, which I’ll explian later, is a sin. Israel is God’s time clock. Just read Daniel, Revelation. The Church is not Peter, Christ is the Shephard of the church. Pergatory is not in the bible, the apacratha is not valid doctrine. Everything Catholics hold to is tradition. Prove me wrong.
Moses was commanded by God to make image. When he was instructed to build the Ark, two cheribums were put on it, and no we do not worship images. The images are a way to help focus on the person the image represent. So you got that assumption completely wrong again.

The Church is the New Isreael. The Church is not Peter. The Catholic Church does not teach that. I don’t know where you are getting these false information from Alex.

In the Catholic Church. We believe that Jesus established one Church upon Peter. Read Matthew 16:18. Jesus said unto Simon. “You are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church.”

After the resurrection, Jesus told Peter to feed his sheep and tend his his flock. It is true Jesus is the Shepard of Our Church but he entrusted Peter and his successor as his visible representative. He is the ambassor of Christ.

Purgatory, though not explicit in the Bible but it is implied. In Philippians Jesus name is worship on the earth, in the heaven, and under the earth. This under the earth where Jesus name is proclaimed and honored. This third place isn’t hell because Jesus is not worship. It’s Purgatory, my friend.

It’s Deutrocanonical Books or 7 Books have been part of the Christian Biblical Canon. In the Council of Rome 382 AD, the Council canonized Scripture to included the Deutrocanonical Books. This list was affirmed in the Council of Carthage 392 AD, and Council of Hippo in 396 AD. This same list came again in the Council of Florence in 1430. It was finalized in 1545 in the Council of Trent.

The Protestant Bible remove the Deutrocanonical Books in 1600s. Before that, the Deutrocanonical Books were in the Appendix and even in original King James Bible. In fact, the Wincliff Bible which is much older than KJ have the Deutrocanonical Books.

Bro, it is apparent, you lack and are misinform of correct Catholic Church. So far, you have made very bad assumptions. Get your facts straights.

By the way, you aren’t the first one who came with these objections…
 
I would first like to state that the bible translation in which I read is King James, also, the work we do as christians is produced by our faith.I’ve shared that verse. The catecism is not valid doctrine. It’s the same doctrine in which the pope adds too. God said do not add to His word.
I have nothing to do with the reformation, I can care less. I don’t believe that Mary is devine. She cried out for a saviour. I would never call any man father except for who is in Heaven, Jesus mentioned this in His Word. Praying to the dead is a sin. Worshiping a graven image is a sin. Changing the commandments, which I’ll explian later, is a sin. Israel is God’s time clock. Just read Daniel, Revelation. The Church is not Peter, Christ is the Shephard of the church. Pergatory is not in the bible, the apacratha is not valid doctrine. Everything Catholics hold to is tradition. Prove me wrong.
whoa, talk about a wolf in sheep’s clothing!! You started out charitable (yes, in kind of a weird way, but charitable none the less). This post proves differently.

#1- Mary is not divine. We do not believe that, any Catholic will tell you that
#2- Paul calls us his children and says he is our father. So we do have spiritual ‘fathers’, or ‘guides’, here on this earth. 1 Corinthians 4:15
#3- You’ll have to supply verses that prove all those things you said are sins are actually sins. No, I won’t take your word for it. (not being mean, just truthful)
#4- I have heard the commandment changing thing before. The person who told me about it, after some simple research has rescinded their comments about that subject.
#5- You are right, the Church is not Peter alone. Catholics have never taught that.
#6- John 21:15-17, Jesus commissions Peter to be a shepherd.

And those are just the blatantly easy ones.

We unfortunately have heard this many times before, and I’m still a Catholic.

edit- Ah, I see this has been wholly taken care of. Well, hello brothers and sisters, great showing.
 
. I don’t believe that Mary is devine. She cried out for a saviour…
I disagree with you. I think Mary is quite** devine**, I don’t however think she is** Divine**.

Let’s cut to the chase-under what authority do you presume to translate Scripture for the rest of us?
 
He is probably a troll. Don’t feed the troll.
I rather doubt it personally. He seemed pretty sincere to me. However, if his profile is correct he is just young.
He is probably heavily indoctrinated in his “bible-believing” philosophy and has never run into such heavy and learned debate opponents.

I suspect he will either become frustrated and leave, (more likely) or settle down and try to fight through some of the points.

If he stays, I hope that all will keep their Christian Charity and try to help this person come closer to Christ and His Church.

Peace
James
 
Hello I’m Alexander (edited personal information) and I’m 21 years old. I’m new to Forums and I would like to talk and share Christ Jesus with anyone that would like to hear His Word. I’m a “Christian” a believer in Christ, faccording to God’s word. I’m not hear to argure but state facts. I not here to say what is "right and what is “wrong”. I’m here to pray for the catholics in hope that they will see the Christ as He is.🙂
Okay, I see the sentence above in bold.
I would first like to state that the bible translation in which I read is King James, also, the work we do as christians is produced by our faith.I’ve shared that verse. The catecism is not valid doctrine. It’s the same doctrine in which the pope adds too. God said do not add to His word.
I have nothing to do with the reformation, I can care less. I don’t believe that Mary is devine. She cried out for a saviour. I would never call any man father except for who is in Heaven, Jesus mentioned this in His Word. Praying to the dead is a sin. Worshiping a graven image is a sin. Changing the commandments, which I’ll explian later, is a sin. Israel is God’s time clock. Just read Daniel, Revelation. The Church is not Peter, Christ is the Shephard of the church. Pergatory is not in the bible, the apacratha is not valid doctrine. Everything Catholics hold to is tradition. Prove me wrong.
Then I see this post. 🤷
 
I would first like to state that the bible translation in which I read is King James, also, the work we do as christians is produced by our faith.I’ve shared that verse. The catecism is not valid doctrine. It’s the same doctrine in which the pope adds too. God said do not add to His word.
I have nothing to do with the reformation, I can care less. I don’t believe that Mary is devine. She cried out for a saviour. I would never call any man father except for who is in Heaven, Jesus mentioned this in His Word. Praying to the dead is a sin. Worshiping a graven image is a sin. Changing the commandments, which I’ll explian later, is a sin. Israel is God’s time clock. Just read Daniel, Revelation. The Church is not Peter, Christ is the Shephard of the church. Pergatory is not in the bible, the apacratha is not valid doctrine. Everything Catholics hold to is tradition. Prove me wrong.
ROFL :rotfl:

First Post
"I’m not here to argue but state facts. I not here to say what is "right and what is “wrong”. "

Last post
[A bunch of anti-Catholic accusations, followed by], “Prove me wrong.”

Oh, man. Bless you friend, I needed a good laugh today.

You really get right to the chase though, huh? Most objectors spoon feed their accusations, doing the “doctrinal dance” from one objection to another. You seem to have gone with a “SHOTGUN BLAST” approach.

First off, you’ve completely contradicted yourself to the point of embarassment, if only by trying to claim “I have nothing to do with the Reformation”, & then parroting long discredited, Refomation-based attacks on the Catholic Church.

In addition, you state that you read the KJV version of the Bible.

If you aren’t aware of it, the KJV is a Protestant version which follows the fathers of the Reformation, who removed from & added to Scripture. Martin Luther personally removed 11 books from the canon of Scripture, which had already existed for more than 1100 years. He removed 7 from the OT & 4 from the NT, then added the word “alone” to Romans 3:28. He only put the NT books back after desperate exhortations from his fellow reformers.

The Reformation is also where the doctrines of “Sola Scriptura” and “Sola Fide” came from, which are both obviously what you base your anti-Catholic assumptions on.

But you “have nothing to do with the Reformation”, huh? Oookaay…

Like you have been advised, it appears you need to go do a few things before you try & save us “poor, deceived, hell-bound Catholics.”
  1. Find out WHAT the Catholic Church believes. It is widely available, & is even free of charge in many instances.
  2. Catholic teachings have been explained many times to Protestants for over 500 years now. Your objections are not new, they are not valid, & they have been put to death at LEAST as many times as the most stubborn movie monster out there. (Unfortunately, like those monsters they just keep coming back endlessly. AAAAH! :eek:) This information too, is widely available & a lot of it is free of charge.
  3. Maybe read a bit of history & find out where the Church came from, then compare that to where your unbiblical ideas came from.
God Bless,

Chris
 
I would first like to state that the bible translation in which I read is King James, also, the work we do as christians is produced by our faith.I’ve shared that verse. The catecism is not valid doctrine. It’s the same doctrine in which the pope adds too. God said do not add to His word.
I have nothing to do with the reformation, I can care less. I don’t believe that Mary is devine. She cried out for a saviour. I would never call any man father except for who is in Heaven, Jesus mentioned this in His Word. Praying to the dead is a sin. Worshiping a graven image is a sin. Changing the commandments, which I’ll explian later, is a sin. Israel is God’s time clock. Just read Daniel, Revelation. The Church is not Peter, Christ is the Shephard of the church. Pergatory is not in the bible, the apacratha is not valid doctrine. Everything Catholics hold to is tradition. Prove me wrong.
Oh, so you read the hacked up version? A partial bible? Gotcha. 👍
 
Before I go into this, I would like to make a bit of a suggestion. Write your posts with Microsoft Word or some other word processor so that you can run a spelling and grammar check. Then paste it into the forum editor.

Most of us, like me, make a lot of typos and sometimes I have been misunderstood because of my typos. I hope you can avoid that.
I would first like to state that the bible translation in which I read is King James,
Okay, there are better, it depends on what you are trying to do and your method of study. Limiting yourself to one collections of translators attitudes is often not to helpful.

Also, from what you have said, I presume you using a translation of the abridged version, the one created in the 16th century. Not the one assembled in the 4th century. Is that correct?
also, the work we do as christians is produced by our faith.I’ve shared that verse.
Yes, it is nice to grab isolated versus from the Bible. My personal favorite is Psalms 139:21 it says, “There is no God.” Of course, like you, I have edited a few pesky words for clarity and to make a point.
The catecism is not valid doctrine. It’s the same doctrine in which the pope adds too.
Actually, the Catechism is a summary of the teachings of the Church. It is not doctrine per se.
God said do not add to His word.
Actually, it was the Apostle John who said not to add or remove anything from the Book of Revelation. At the time St. John wrote that, the Bible had not yet been assembled.
I have nothing to do with the reformation, I can care less.
True, you were not there, but you are a child of the Reformation. What you appear to be claiming are hallmarks of Reformations heresies.
I don’t believe that Mary is devine.
It is good to see that you agree with the Catholic Church on this point.
She cried out for a saviour.
Citation please? I cannot recall when this happened.
I would never call any man father except for who is in Heaven, Jesus mentioned this in His Word.
What do you call the husband of your mother? Christ also said Call no man rabbi (teacher). What do call the person who gives instruction at school?
Praying to the dead is a sin.

Would that include Jesus? Do you understand the different types of prayer? Do you know that there is difference between worship and prayer?
Worshiping a graven image is a sin.

Again, it is refreshing to see that you agree with important Catholic teachings.
Changing the commandments, which I’ll explian later, is a sin.
While I am interested in your further explanations, I am relieved to see that you agree with the Catholic Church on yet another point.
Israel is God’s time clock. Just read Daniel, Revelation.
I suspect you are referring to some speculative interpretations of prophesy. One must be extremely cautious when trying to foretell the future. Christ said no one would know the day or the hour.
The Church is not Peter, Christ is the Shephard of the church.
Wow! Another point of agreement with the Catholic Church. That is four in this post alone!
Pergatory is not in the bible,
Actually it is. More on that later.
the apacratha is not valid doctrine.
By Apocrypha, I presume you are referring to the books removed by 16th century reformers, correct?

Actually, it is not doctrine at all, it is the inspired word of God. It just said some things that reformers did not like.

But if you are correct, why was God silent for 700 years before the birth of Christ? And what language were educated Jews using in say 350 BC. (Hint, it was not Hebrew.)

But hey, since Christ quoted from it, that is good enough for me.
Everything Catholics hold to is tradition.
Well, since the Bible did not exist for the first 360 years of Christianity, I would say that tradition was probably rather important.
Prove me wrong.
The goal is not to “prove you wrong.” I think it would be reasonable to conclude that you are not here to learn, but rather to tell other what you think.

Instead, I would invite to humbly listen. Put aside your pride (pride is a sin) and recognize that you may not actually be correct in one or two areas. Clearly you misunderstand and incorrectly state Catholic doctrine. If you do not understand the doctrine, it is unlikely that you know what lies behind the doctrine.
 
I would first like to state that the bible translation in which I read is King James, also, the work we do as christians is produced by our faith.I’ve shared that verse. The catecism is not valid doctrine. It’s the same doctrine in which the pope adds too. God said do not add to His word.
I have nothing to do with the reformation, I can care less. I don’t believe that Mary is devine. She cried out for a saviour. I would never call any man father except for who is in Heaven, Jesus mentioned this in His Word. Praying to the dead is a sin. Worshiping a graven image is a sin. Changing the commandments, which I’ll explian later, is a sin. Israel is God’s time clock. Just read Daniel, Revelation. The Church is not Peter, Christ is the Shephard of the church. Pergatory is not in the bible, the apacratha is not valid doctrine. Everything Catholics hold to is tradition. Prove me wrong.
Wow, where to begin.
  1. First off the catechism is a collection of the doctrines and beliefs that the Church has held to for the last 2000 years without the doctrines contained therein your donomination could have never existed. The Catechism doesn’t add to Sacred Scripture it complements it and is in turned reinforced by it.
  2. I have no doubt that you personally weren’t involved in the Reformation. Yet you are theologically (if you’re not Catholic or Orthodox) a product of the Reformation’s new and other gospel.
  3. It’s good that you don’t believe that Mary is divine. Neither do we. So here’s to something in common.
  4. Also I agree Mary most certainly needed a Savior who was Our Lord Jesus Christ.
  5. I bet you’ve called your dad father if so then you are guilty. Or you could look at the chapter in context and realize that claiming titles in order to appear important is prideful and displeasing to God. However, giving someone a title of affection or respect is certainly OK. Afterall we see the Apostle Paul calls himself a father to Onesimus.
  6. I would point out that Jesus is the Word. Protestants forget that sometimes.
  7. Praying to the dead a sin? You would be hard pressed to prove that as there is no biblical justification for your statement. Yet, we do know that the dead can communicate across barriers of time and space such the event with the rich man, Lazerus and Abraham. So if the damned can speak to those in Heaven why can’t we?
  8. You are correct that worship of a graven image is a sin. Since Catholics don’t do that I guess that’s the second thing we have in common.
 
  1. Here are the commandments:
The Catholic Bible:
  1. You shall not have any other gods beside me.
  1. You shall not carve idols for yourselves in the shape of anything in the sky above or on the earth below or in the waters beneath the earth; you shall not bow down before them or worship them.
  1. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
  1. Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.
  1. Honor your father and mother.
  1. You shall not kill.
  1. You shall not commit adultery.
  1. You shall not steal.
  1. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  1. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male or female slave, nor his ox or ***, nor anything else that belongs to him.
(Exodus 20:4-17, The New American Bible)
Notice nothing is missing? We just number them differently than you do. Remember the chapter verse numbering system is an organizational addition to the Bible it.
  1. I’m not sure what you mean by “Israel is God’s time clock”. That really doesn’t make sense.
  2. Yes Jesus is the Good Shephard but Peter has the keys and was giving authority in Church the Christ established. Read: Mathew 16: 13-18
  3. Purgatory:
Malachi 3:2-3 “But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he {is} like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap: (3) And he shall sit {as} a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.”
1 Corinthians 3:11-15 “For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. (12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; (13) Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is. (14) If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. (15) If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.”
  1. If by the Apacrapha you mean the Deuterocanonicals. The Deuterocanonicals The Deuterocanonicals were in the Septuagint in use by the Apostles. You can look as hard as you like but you will never find a single a Bible before the reformers which did not have the deuterocanonicals. Luther removed those books. More over he removed them because they did not agree with his theology. In the end the ancient Church gave us our Bible a man gave you yours. Which would you feel more comfortable with
 
Hey,
Am I the only one who got a PM from this guy wanting to discuss pretty much the same thing his 2nd post says?

I have no problem with that per se, but I just wondered.
As a rule, I would say that if someone raises something in a public forum, it should be discussed publicly. I have had similar offers and I always decline. Except the first time. But then the person took what I said, edited it to change the meaning, then posted it on a public forum claiming that I wrote it.

That particular forum chose not to penalize the person.
 
Hey,
Am I the only one who got a PM from this guy wanting to discuss pretty much the same thing his 2nd post says?

I have no problem with that per se, but I just wondered.
I didn’t get a PM!

Maybe I should color my posts too. Hmm. :hmmm:

Chris
 
I would first like to state that the bible translation in which I read is King James
Ok… not my favorite. I like the Douay-Rheims version better as well my RSV-CE.
also, the work we do as christians is produced by our faith.I’ve shared that verse.
A partial truth. Have a careful look at Matthew 25:31-46 and Revelation 20:12 & 13.
The catecism is not valid doctrine.
Does your faith community offer a statement of doctrines or whatever? It appears that you are pretty well ignorant of what a catechism is and what ours says. That’s easy to fix. There’s even a simplified version. Either way you would do well not to badmouth something that you have no knowledge of.
It’s the same doctrine in which the pope adds too. God said do not add to His word.
I don’t think you can show me where the pope or any other Catholic has “added to the Word of God”, but I guarantee you that I can prove that that KJV that you like so much is abridged and edited by man and does not include all the books that were in the OT that Jesus used.
I have nothing to do with the reformation, I can care less.
So… you are telling me that you did all the research and know all the Greek, Hebrew, and Latin in order to infallibly decide what the Word of God teaches? Audacious…
I don’t believe that Mary is devine.
That’s good…neither do we, and the Catholic church has never taught, does not now teach, and will never teach, that the Blessed Virgin is divine. I (as you have said), “could care less” if you disagree with Catholic teaching, but it really helps if you disagree with what we really do believe before making remarks like that.
She cried out for a saviour.
You’ll get no argument from faithful Catholics on this.
I would never call any man father except for who is in Heaven, Jesus mentioned this in His Word.
Then you will condemn St. Stephen, since he did in Acts 7:2 and St. Paul who did in Acts 22:1. What do you suppose they knew that you don’t? Call No Man Father?
Praying to the dead is a sin.
You have the very Biblical doctrine of the Communion of Saints all messed up. You confuse it with necromancy, which is forbidden by the OT. Again… by all means disagree with Catholic teaching all you please, but please be sure that you disagree with what we really teach.
Worshiping a graven image is a sin.
Again…Please disagree with something that we really do believe and not the anti-Catholic propaganda that some (probably well meaning) people have told you. You cannot produce an authentic Catholic teaching source that has ever, does now, or ever will, tell Catholics to worship a statue or image. Do Catholics Worship Statues? and Iconoclasm: Or: Catholics Worship Graven Images NOT!
Changing the commandments, which I’ll explian later, is a sin.
Didn’t happen, but knock yourself out.
Israel is God’s time clock. Just read Daniel, Revelation.
I have, in fact, Daniel in my Bibles has more than yours does…bet you’ve never read it all.
The Church is not Peter, Christ is the Shephard of the church.
Again… you argue against something that we do not hold as a doctrine.
Pergatory is not in the bible,
It’s “Purgatory” and actually… it is in the Bible. Biblical and Jewish Traditional Beliefs About Purgatory
the apacratha is not valid doctrine.
You’re right here, but the Catholic Church doesn’t accept the apocryphal writings into the Bible. Old Testament Canon
Everything Catholics hold to is tradition. Prove me wrong.
Any rash generalization is a bad idea and displays one’s ignorance every time.

Oh, one last thing, you might wanna carefully read the Forum Rules and Banned Topics so you know the rules under which we post here at CAF.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top