T
tafan2
Guest
The poster never said it was Church teaching, he said it was his assumption. It is not a belief the Church has condemned. So Catholics a free to belief in limbo.
Do you think that, on the whole, this is usually a genuine misunderstanding? The concept of ‘personhood’ appears to be a concept which seems to have little or no scientific basis and seems to exist in order to justify killing other human beings.there is still a lot of misunderstanding about the fact that the unborn are people.
I agree with you, it is not our place to pass judgement or speculate whether a soul is damned. That is for God alone. But I believe we can judge actions as being evil.but I still don’t think that means I hold certainty on how God will judge them.
Your point is? Reducing this to a simple game of math? OK taking your math, let’s say there are 100m abortions a year and all those children go to heaven.And let’s agree there are 100 million abortions each year.
50 million of those humans would have gone to hell. But as a result of the abortions, all go to heaven.
That is true but my response to the other poster was based on them basically saying they would go to limbo.Which doesn’t exclude Limbo then from being a possibility.
That is a huge number, I don’t see any basis for it. I pray and hope this number is way off base and much lower.And let’s agree there are 100 million abortions each year.