Donald Trump Jr. Had Direct Contact With WikiLeaks During Campaign

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephen_C
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
MonteRCMS:
[Uranium? What uranium?]

[$145 Million? What $145 Million?]
There is no scandal. Get over it. Linking two entirely separate events together without a shred of evidence does not a scandal make. But nice try at yet another desperate attempt to misdirect from an actual scandal.
And there is no scandal with trump JR talking to wiki leaks
 
And her charitable foundation emerged $145 million richer.
Her foundation has garnered donations of over $2 billion.
And as far as “emerged” goes, do you not know the time-line of the donations?
The time-line does not support the quid pro quo narrative, or even much of a connection to Uranium One.

Of course you know this.
 
This thread is not about Hillary, Bill, or anyone or anything else other then the title of this thread. Why can we not stay on target. Discuss the title, true, false, or other wise.
 
This thread is not about Hillary, Bill, or anyone or anything else other then the title of this thread. Why can we not stay on target. Discuss the title, true, false, or other wise.
Umm, I don’t think I mentioned Bill, or Hillary. The only name I mentioned was Trump Jr
 
I was replying to your reply bout my reply to someone replying by bringing up Hillary…
 
I thought the FBI was not given access to the servers
I don’t think we know for sure, one way or the other. As of April, Comey said they had requested permission to do it at least twice, but was refused by the DNC. If the DNC ever did later, I have not heard of it.

So at this point, as far as I know, the word of the DNC’s operatives is the only authority for a “Russia hacker” connection to the Wikileaks releases.
 
I see so. So merely being the beneficiary of information stolen by a hostile foreign power is just a-okay
 
And this has to do with “Donald Trump Jr. Had Direct Contact With WikiLeaks During Campaign” how?
You are right, the Hillary comment had nothing to do with the OP.

In fact, nothing anywhere has any significance with the OP article, because it’s a big NOTHING BURGER.
 
Which hostile foreign power? I didn’t know Wikileaks rises to that level.
Where is it said that Trump JR got any information from Wikileaks?
I’m also not willing to take the DNC’s word for it that Russia hacked their servers.
 
And there is no scandal with trump JR talking to wiki leaks
That is left to be determined. It is just another piece of a larger puzzle.
Remember Trump and his Ilk claimed this is nothing but a witch hunt.
I am OK with that claim.
Guess what?
The Witch Hunt produced 3 alleged Witches where 1 of the Witches pleaded guilty to being a Witch.
 
Actually, I think we do know that they denied access.

"The Democratic National Committee did not allow the FBI to physically inspect its machines, including servers. There is no public indication that any government agency has ever looked at the machines, prompting some former intelligence people to question the findings.

Instead, the DNC — and thus the FBI — relied heavily on the conclusions of counterhacking firm CrowdStrike, which the Democrats invited in to investigate the computers. CrowdStrike’s executive team has included former FBI officials close to Mr. Mueller. A major CrowdStrike investor is Google, whose founders work with Democrats."

 
Last edited:
Really? Who pleaded guilty to colluding with Russia?
None of them, and none of them is charged with it either. The Mueller investigation is, so far, like most “special prosecutor” investigations. They depart from their ostensible purpose and try to get peripheral characters convicted of something unrelated.
 
Not to mention the fact that collusion isn’t against the law, AFAIK. What is the difference between collusion and opposition research?
 
Not to mention the fact that collusion isn’t against the law, AFAIK. What is the difference between collusion and opposition research?
“collusion” sounds illegal.

But collusion is illegal in certain circumstances, usually financial were you are legally required to have an arms length transaction.
 
40.png
JonNC:
Really? Who pleaded guilty to colluding with Russia?
None of them, and none of them is charged with it either. The Mueller investigation is, so far, like most “special prosecutor” investigations. They depart from their ostensible purpose and try to get peripheral characters convicted of something unrelated.
Paul Manafort is a peripheral character?
 
40.png
JonNC:
Not to mention the fact that collusion isn’t against the law, AFAIK. What is the difference between collusion and opposition research?
“collusion” sounds illegal.

But collusion is illegal in certain circumstances, usually financial were you are legally required to have an arms length transaction.
Look at the charges. Tied to all of them is “Conspiracy Against The United States”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top