J
Jaypeeto4
Guest
Well, Richardols, I may not be able to “prove” it with the standards required in, say, a court of law, but it is more than a reasonable and likely conclusion.
Ronald Reagan moved to drive the Communist Sandinistas out of power. Jimmy Carter not only helped them come to power (see Congressional Record of February 26, 1980), he gave the Marxist Leninists $75 million in US Taxpayer’s dollars after they came to power and were spraying people with gasoline and burning them alive, or cutting out the hearts of live victims, like they did to Doctor Cornelio Hueck, the former Speaker of the Nicaraguan Congress. Reagan and the Republicans actively and deliberately set about to weaken and cause the collapse of the Soviet Empire. The Democrats opposed his policies at every turn, as did non-elected Liberals, too. Gosh, when that boring movie about a Marxist takeover of the USA, called AMERIKA, was aired on ABC TV, half the then flew to Moscow and held press conferences begging the Soviet “people’s” forgiveness for their having portrayed Communism in such a bad light. I still remember Kris Kristofferson sitting at the mike-covered table in the Kremlin, grovelling and begging for forgiveness. It was absolutely sickening.
You can believe what you want, and I’ll believe what I saw with my own eyes. I am 100% convinced, and with good reason, that if the Dems had run the show in the 80s, the Soviet Empire would still be going strong and then some.
Ronald Reagan moved to drive the Communist Sandinistas out of power. Jimmy Carter not only helped them come to power (see Congressional Record of February 26, 1980), he gave the Marxist Leninists $75 million in US Taxpayer’s dollars after they came to power and were spraying people with gasoline and burning them alive, or cutting out the hearts of live victims, like they did to Doctor Cornelio Hueck, the former Speaker of the Nicaraguan Congress. Reagan and the Republicans actively and deliberately set about to weaken and cause the collapse of the Soviet Empire. The Democrats opposed his policies at every turn, as did non-elected Liberals, too. Gosh, when that boring movie about a Marxist takeover of the USA, called AMERIKA, was aired on ABC TV, half the then flew to Moscow and held press conferences begging the Soviet “people’s” forgiveness for their having portrayed Communism in such a bad light. I still remember Kris Kristofferson sitting at the mike-covered table in the Kremlin, grovelling and begging for forgiveness. It was absolutely sickening.
You can believe what you want, and I’ll believe what I saw with my own eyes. I am 100% convinced, and with good reason, that if the Dems had run the show in the 80s, the Soviet Empire would still be going strong and then some.