G
gnjsdad
Guest
Santorum put personal ambition (becoming a big wheel in the Republican Party) above principle when he supported the pro-abortion Arlen Specter over the “solid on life issues” Pat Toomey a couple of years ago. That didn’t sit too well with a lot of pro-life Pennsylvanians.I’m wondering why, as a Catholic, you didn’t support Santorum. Solid on life issues, good family man.
As for his being a good family man, that is the least we Catholics ought to expect of our representatives. Bob Casey, I’m sure, is also a good family man. The next Republican Senate nominee, hopefully, will also be a good family man.
Because it has no real meaning. It’s basically a cuss word, the meaning of which is I don’t like Muslims.Also-- how is the term ‘Islamic fascism’ nonsensical?
If you, or anyone, can provide the name of one self-professed “Islamic fascist”, I’ll retract my statement.
There is no necessary correlation between people who adopt terrorist tactics and fascism. Also, there is no direct causal link between Islam and terrorism; likewise, Islam and fascism have had no historical correlation. A devout Muslim will recoil in disgust when he hears talk of “Islamic fascism” because fascism, a Western concept, is so alien to Islam.We’re talking about terrorists who ignore the value of reason in any sort of religious or political dialogue, following the violent commands of whatever version of God they are following.
You haven’t shown at all that the shoe fits.If the shoe fits…