K
katy
Guest
“I liked the United States. It was a pretty good system to live under, but it sure doesn’t appear that it is destined to live much longer. It may take a while longer before it breathes its last, so I’m not concerned so much for myself as I my years on this earth are dwindling, but I am concerned for my children and grandchildren.”
This is the exact same thought I had this morning. We can not possibly go on this way of killing the defenseless and generally treating life as a commodity. Something will happen. It always does, but I do grieve for what it may mean to children and grandchildren. There is still hope, tho. Things could still turn around if it is not too late for Western civilization.
This is the exact same thought I had this morning. We can not possibly go on this way of killing the defenseless and generally treating life as a commodity. Something will happen. It always does, but I do grieve for what it may mean to children and grandchildren. There is still hope, tho. Things could still turn around if it is not too late for Western civilization.