EMHC's....what should the bare minimums be...for real!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter michaeldaniels
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: What? I must be naive…I thought the BARE MINIMUM for a EMHC should be that he/she be a practicing Catholic. :confused:
I think it’s impossible to conclude that someone is not a practicing Catholic if they are in church distributing communion.

Unless your definition of not being a practicing Catholic means they don’t practice the “right way”.

And if that’s the case, the only way to determine if they’re not practicing according to one’s personal standards, is to be a real busybody.

To me someone showing up for Church regularly is practicing, no matter how flawed we may see that practice to be.
 
:eek: What? I must be naive…I thought the BARE MINIMUM for a EMHC should be that he/she be a practicing Catholic. :confused:
They must be practicing Catholics - don’t worry. There’s just a lot of hyperbole flying around this thread.
 
I think it’s impossible to conclude that someone is not a practicing Catholic if they are in church distributing communion.

Unless your definition of not being a practicing Catholic means they don’t practice the “right way”.

And if that’s the case, the only way to determine if they’re not practicing according to one’s personal standards, is to be a real busybody.

To me someone showing up for Church regularly is practicing, no matter how flawed we may see that practice to be.
*Woah, ok…hang on a minute…I did not read this entire thread…I was commenting on this posted in the original post by michaeldaniels:

I know all it takes is the approval of a Bishop for someone to be an approved EMHC…however through investigation, I have uncovered that some of the EMHC, including some people that you all know, are in fact non-practicing Catholics and hold an anti-Catholic POV on a lot of our doctrines and beliefs and Traditions.

So, it’s not me that is questioning this…I am asking the question based on this reading.

I should go read the thread now. lol :o*
 
You are very welcome my friend…thanks for the name calling and insults…very classy (unlike the more grandiose name calling I prefer street fighting)LOL 😃 I truly feel sorry for people like you…full of hatred towards others(hatred-nah- annoyed-yes-self righteousness annoys the heck out of me) just trying to help(not with those and other words-you don’t know how to evangelize-and if you think you were-then you were very wrong!)(you help people with that attitude and those words?)…you will be in my prayers. That is if you don’t mind a traditionalist praying for you(don’t mind anyone praying for me -I need all the prayers I can get)
](before you screw that halo onto your head lets look at the log in your eye and not just the speck. in mine)
I personally find it an abomination that these people have the audacity to touch countless Hosts and give them to Faithful Catholics who expect to be receiving The Most Blessed Sacrament from a practicing Catholic/"]]( I find it highly offensive (that may be not as bad as “peewee:eek:)that’some people” are abominable because they(according to you ) are not good enoughWhat do you all think? ( think it’s not for you to judge-if the Church has made no judgement then you have no spiritual right to condemn them)_______________

Actually it is (except about the NO part…I actually know some faithful, practicing NO Catholics)…I am actually disgusted that you care so little about Christ(Wow-I don’t know about you but this is truly a big insult to another Catholic-and very hurtful)( this a judgment on your part not necesarily a fact- it is your “feeling” that they care little about Christ) that you are indifferent to how He is handled by people in the Consecrated Eucharist(indifferent- by your standards-again- an insult)…and my argument has nothing to do with a valid Sacrament…that is of course if the Priest’s proper intent is not present, which would invalidate the Sacrament…no what I am talking about is how 40+ years ago, we actually believed in the True Presence and would kneel before it and would take every precaution not to stain it with our sinful bodies…now apparently it doesn’t matter. Your apathy and the apathy of many Catholics makes that very clear…according to your logic, it wouldn’t matter if a satanist distributed Holy Communion (while they stole some of them to use for Black Masses) because it is just about you and Jesus…i am sick and tired of this cookie cutter crayon theology you liberal modernist have…Have the decency if you don’t respect anything else in the Church, please respect The Eucharist…this unbelievable ]-(I think that that is a tad worst then calling someone “dearie”)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is impossible for God to change…there has been no new revelation since the death of the last apostle…the Church Doctrine can not change…so VII didn’t create a new God, which apparently you mistakenly think it did. The shame of the whole matter is that Catholics, yourself included, apparently did not understand The Church prior to Vatican II…and since Vatican II have created a faux Theology that doesn’t exist out of the so called “spirit of Vatican II”…now to the rest of your post, I could care less about appearances and all of that nonsense, I am talking about the Nuts and Bolts of being a Catholic…and there are those CINO’s who publicly speak in direct opposition to The Church, The Vatican, and The Pope and I have a problem with them being EMHC’s…maybe your reverence and respect for the Eucharist, or lack thereof, doesn’t make this a problem for you…but it certainly does for me.(Okay so I am stupid and shameful because of my ignorance-gee I guess your not judmental!)
Ah- maybe your right.Maybe my peewee, dearie and judgmental are uncalled for but the halo you placed on your own head is a bit premature.Look and understand where I’m coming from!I found your words ugly and insulting not just to me but a whole bunch of others out in CAF land.There are so many of us striving to do the best we can for Jesus and His Church and trying to stay on the straight and narrow path that it not only hurts but angers me considerably that someone who is obviously intelligent would be so willing to to blame and accuse people of not caring or worrying about the Lord jesus in the Eucharist-when you have no idea who and what we really are. Again only God knows that. Be at peace-strive for joy.
 
Bare minimums for real? NO EMHC’s EVER!!!

Seriously.

“We need EMHC’s because we have such a large parish.” (We’re Special!)
– No, you need priests all the more. Why do you need EMHCs? So you don’t have to wait? Patience is a virtue. The Mass has been disregarded and disrespected and made into a LOOK AT ME!!! pride parade. It would do well that all are patient and made to wait and prepare one’s heart all the more for Jesus. Longing for Jesus and your heart is looking so forward to this before being able to finally receive Him would be a great joy for everybody!! What is the unfortunate norm now? Lining up, grabing your coat, putting your grubby little hands (that have touched your eyes and shaken the hands of everybody around you) on GOD THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, making some sort of vague sign of the cross while marching out of the church. Right after you receive Jesus. Instead of going back to your pew and meditating that you just ate, You Ate, YOU ATE, your Creator. YOU. ATE. HIM. …Though, mabye you’re leaving because you can’t concentrate on meditation because some magpie is warbling some hymn, none of which the rest of the congregation has any interest in.

“We need EMHC’s because of the priest shortage. Pray for more priestly vocations.”
–Hmmm…no. Again. This goes to the first objection. You know what would get me to pray for more priests? Having to wait to receive the Eucharist. EMHC’s are much too instant gratification for our souls. Why should we have to fast or put ourselves out at all, church doesn’t even make me wait…and, can’t they just hurry up, as soon as communion is over we can leave…or maybe I’ll stay, yeah, yeah, I’ll let the congregation enjoy my presence some more. Besides, I need to talk with so and so after church about something and that person is here now. At least I can sit down and relax after going up to communion.

I’ve mentioned it before in another thread, EMHC’s (who themselves may have touched their eyes or picked at a scab and then felt the need to touch the hands or hug everybody, (and I’m including hugging in the germs because who knows what has touched their clothes and what clothes they are touching)) are probably not the best Catholics anyway because if they were, they would realize that they are not NEEDED (exception: Masses where there are over 250 people. NOT parishes. Masses. Maybe one for every 250 people. MAYBE.). They oftimes agrandize themselves to think they are necesary and they are special. I am going off something that happened on this forum. A woman kept saying she was a Eucharistic Minister and how she gets so much out of going to parishoners houses to give the Blessed Sacrament and blah blah blah and people kept point out to her, beating their head against a wall, she was a Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion; she is not needed, she is an invention. Also, they tend to be women. And, women who aren’t dressed well (showing the proper respect to God).

“Oh, how horrible!!! Somebody isn’t dressed to your standards! Only those who can afford the best should serve God!:rolleyes:”
–Well, yeah. If you don’t have the right clothes, and, I am talking lay people. In America, especially, don’t distribute God. You can serve Him by being humble and wait to receive him from a priest.

“You don’t know! Maybe they wear the track suits or jeans because they have some horrible affliction and it’s how they can be comfortable!”
–If they need to be comfortable, they shouldn’t be standing saying, “The Body of Christ,” to all who trudge up to them.

Furthermore, what happens to the EMHC’s hands AFTER they are done handling God? In the TLM, the priests forefinger and thumb never leave each other unless they grab another Host once they concencrate until after Mass. The same cannot be said about modern priests…who will pay for that in Purgatory. I don’t think the EMHC’s really understand what it is they are doing. If they do, they may view it as a novelty. I really don’t think that EMHC are aware of Catholicism because if they were, they would NOT agree to be EMHC’s.
Well we all cleanse our hands and the Priest shakes hands with parishoners before the Conceration. Remember what Jesus told, the Pharisees, yoy was your hands and your hearts are dirty?
 
I think that receiving communion is the important thing we do. Even if it were distributed by a robot it still is the consecrated body of Christ. I take more of an issue concerning the hygiene of the entire communion process. People touching the tongues of each recipient along with each one drinking out of the same cup, which is wiped only wiped off and given to the next person over and over. Our Catholic Church could learn from the Protestants who distribute communion in individual containers thus less chance of contamination. I had a priest tell me “you are receiving the body and blood of Christ…it can’t have germs”. Yeah right…I have gotten sore throats after drinking the wine……….or got a a real bad cold. Maybe it was not the cause, but I never drink the wine. Wiping it off, turning the cup around and giving it to the next person is not considered good hygiene. Even the food business requires rubber gloves for the handlers……maybe some day the Church will be more aware that better hygienic methods would keep church members from becoming exposed to germs. Just my view & opinion.
Agreed
 
Here we go again- “the remnant” those chosen holy few who are the only ones upholding the church.keeping holy and away from those NO folks.I am 40+ years old.I lived during the period you see as the “good ole’ days” and like most rememberances of things past the “good ole days” weren’t that great.I was truly afraid of God as a child not in awe.I thought of myself as a spider in God’s web.One pull on one thread would send me to perdition.To me VII was a God send.Jesus was not just King but brother.I could trust him talk to him.He was no longer up “there” among the clouds, just looking down and waving once in awhile.I no longer saw God as disinterested in me, as being who who condemned easily, forgave not so easily.Who couldn’t love me if I were not 100% perfect.That may have not been the logical or even the theologically correct statement of the time but it certainly was the tenor of the time.
I believe in the True Presence- always did always will.A few of my friends & I forced our pastor into giving us Eucharistic Adoration when the pastor was hemming and hawing about it.We just bought a monstrance and said “here”.That started the Eucharistic Adoration in our parish.He was a very good man but he was just mistaken that we couldn’t 'handle" EA.
Let me tell you a bit about the laity that you and others are so scornful about. Like the Jews of old we are a"royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people set apart" and like the levites of old their was a priestly class that sanctified via sacrifices.But God was NOT just addressing the levites then -it was the whole people He addressed and what stands then, stands now. WE ARE A HOLY PEOPLE! not just you or clergy or the"remnant" WE are! During the Middle ages when simony was as common as corruption and many things went on that were unseemly was it the laity that caused the problem?No.The clergy and their misbehaviors helped bring disaster upon the Church-not the laity.If anything we kept it going by our belief, by our love and our tenacity.
In more recent years the priestly scandals that grieved and dismayed the laity-in which many bishops did not perform their roles as shepherds but held a a line to protect themselves and their “brothers”. who endured ,stood by and wept over them. The laity.Again the bishops helped no one.
We could have run- we could have gone somewhere else- but we didn’t.We stood firm ,We had faith enough to hold tight and weather the storm.Apparently the laity has more faith in their clergy then they have in us.Haven’t we proved ourselves worthy yet! As my priest said to me " the Eucharist isn’t holier because I distribute it. It’s holy because it’s Jesus and nothing anyone can say or do can take away from that". We might be people with unclean lips but as in Isaiah hasn’t the angel touched us with cleansing fire?
EMHC’s are supposed to be “good” Catholics.How do you define that? By how many masses they attend? We have learned the hard way the appearances of piety can be deceiving.So how can you vet them? The human heart contains more beauty and ugliness then people can imagine.The problem is Who knows the human heart? none but God alone.
Great post and thank you
 
*Woah, ok…hang on a minute…I did not read this entire thread…I was commenting on this posted in the original post by michaeldaniels:

I know all it takes is the approval of a Bishop for someone to be an approved EMHC…however through investigation, I have uncovered that some of the EMHC, including some people that you all know, are in fact non-practicing Catholics and hold an anti-Catholic POV on a lot of our doctrines and beliefs and Traditions.*

So, it’s not me that is questioning this…I am asking the question based on this reading.

I should go read the thread now. lol :o
Sorry I wasn’t tackling you personally, I recognized you were puzzled about his original comment. I was puzzled by the same comment as well. I mean… you’re in church distributing communion… how can that be seen as not practicing?

Of course the OP meant… not practicing to his standards.
 
*Okay, I’ve read a little more of the thread…still not the entire thing. I think what michaeldaniels is saying, albeit the delivery might have fallen short (sorry michael lol) is that maybe the Bishops are too quick in approving people for the humble role of EMHC. I think that it isn’t so much that we should sit back and judge the state of anyone’s heart in order to be a EMHC, (not our place) but out of love for the Church…we need to make sure that people who at least hold the Catholic faith near and dear to their hearts, are the ones in these positions. People with anti Catholic beliefs holding the position of EMHC?

It seems insulting to Christ, in my eyes. 😦

But, I don’t know how we as lay people would know if someone was practicing or not…*
 
You are all so fond of the words “judgmental” and “uncharitable”; so fond of calling people proud and self-righteous, personally I find you and your generation to be the most self-righteous of them all. And your post was the height of smugness.

What did we all do until we had Julie come along to show us how? How, I wonder, did our Church survive without you?

The point I, and others, have been trying to get across is that you (plural) are guilty of the very same things. I think you ought to take your own advice.
This was my reply to your post-I thought it was well thought out with good advice…I see no mention of judgment or uncharitable:confused:This reply is meant for you other replies are for other people.
Most of the times when I encounter a “traditionalist” I get a superior attitude, a self righteousness, and a smugness.That is a huge turn off.If you want to evangelize for your own viewpoint lose the attitude ,the smugness and the self pity.Be who you are and what you are.Be humble-it draws way more people. be happy-(a lot of people see Traditionalists as sour pusses)showing a positive outlook instead of gloom and doom will help overcome any prejudices toward the movement.Be an ambassador for the movement.That requires you to give the positive points of traditionalism not the negative points of everyone else.Don’t treat others like they are stupid and don’t go conspiratorial on people-they’ll just think your wacky.Act like we are one body in Christ-not into boxes.We are to be different parts of the same body.If that Body starts to argue with itself then the whole body may sicken
You speak like the Church is an honored antique.A dinosaur once feared and now just bones. Jesus Lives-that means His Church lives! It is a living breathing organism that continues and grows-maybe not always in ways we which it but it does grow and have the ability to change(not dogma or doctrine) but disciplines traditions of the small “t”. It also has the right and obligation to clarify a doctrine.The popes didn’t stop encyclicals after the 19th century. Earlier encyclicals are clarified by later ones.They don’t usurp the elder-they are to be considered in tandem with the elder. But neither one surpasses the other.Like I stated before the laity is not the enemy of the clergy-we have to work together if we want to bring salvation into the world.It all of our jobs to Christ to this grieving world.
 
*Okay, I’ve read a little more of the thread…still not the entire thing. I think what michaeldaniels is saying, albeit the delivery might have fallen short (sorry michael lol) is that maybe the Bishops are too quick in approving people for the humble role of EMHC. I think that it isn’t so much that we should sit back and judge the state of anyone’s heart in order to be a EMHC, (not our place) but out of love for the Church…we need to make sure that people who at least hold the Catholic faith near and dear to their hearts, are the ones in these positions. People with anti Catholic beliefs holding the position of EMHC?

It seems insulting to Christ, in my eyes. 😦

But, I don’t know how we as lay people would know if someone was practicing or not…*
Whatevergirl, this thread was started as a witch-hunt against a particular poster. He tried to start it in the Traditional forum, but it was closed, as EMHC are not an issue in the TLM.

It is a personal vendetta, a witch-hunt, nothing more.To publicly chastise and humiliate another. Not very Christ-like.
 
Whatevergirl, this thread was started as a witch-hunt against a particular poster. He tried to start it in the Traditional forum, but it was closed, as EMHC are not an issue in the TLM.

It is a personal vendetta, a witch-hunt, nothing more.To publicly chastise and humiliate another. Not very Christ-like.
Oh. 😊 I have read through the entire thread, and it did seem a little odd. lol Thanks for the clarity. :o
 
But, I don’t know how we as lay people would know if someone was practicing or not…
I think you have to assume that if they show up for church, they are practicing.

I often find that people who are against Church teaching, are in fact doing so for emotional and not intellectual reasons. That is, it is an area of teaching that they find affects them personally, something they have trouble understanding… or have not taken the trouble to try and understand… or have been poorly taught about or misled. And it is an area of teaching they find difficult to apply in their personal lives. So rather than humbly accept their weakness, they instead try to justify their stubbornness.

I don’t consider these folks to be “formal heretics” as much as just slaves to sin like the rest of us and while we may gripe at them handling the Blood and Body of Christ, they do not crucify Jesus a second time by doing so and the sacrament remains wholly efficacious.

On the other hand a theologian who refutes Church teaching… an intellectual who does understand what he’s refuting… well that is dangerous and because of his standing, the public nature of his ministry, and his persuasive arguments based on an intimate knowledge of what he’s arguing against, he can do great damage to the Church.
 
I think you have to assume that if they show up for church, they are practicing.

I often find that people who are against Church teaching, are in fact doing so for emotional and not intellectual reasons. That is, it is an area of teaching that they find affects them personally, something they have trouble understanding… or have not taken the trouble to try and understand… or have been poorly taught about or misled. And it is an area of teaching they find difficult to apply in their personal lives. So rather than humbly accept their weakness, they instead try to justify their stubbornness.

I don’t consider these folks to be “formal heretics” as much as just slaves to sin like the rest of us and while we may gripe at them handling the Blood and Body of Christ, they do not crucify Jesus a second time by doing so and the sacrament remains wholly efficacious.

On the other hand a theologian who refutes Church teaching… an intellectual who does understand what he’s refuting… well that is dangerous and because of his standing, the public nature of his ministry, and his persuasive arguments based on an intimate knowledge of what he’s arguing against, he can do great damage to the Church.
*I agree, this is how I tend to look at it all, as well. *
 
To be very simple about it all…we can do everything to the letter…but if we do it without love, we have nothing. :o
 
Bare minimums for real? NO EMHC’s EVER!!!

Seriously.

“We need EMHC’s because we have such a large parish.” (We’re Special!)
– No, you need priests all the more. Why do you need EMHCs? So you don’t have to wait? Patience is a virtue. The Mass has been disregarded and disrespected and made into a LOOK AT ME!!! pride parade. It would do well that all are patient and made to wait and prepare one’s heart all the more for Jesus. Longing for Jesus and your heart is looking so forward to this before being able to finally receive Him would be a great joy for everybody!! What is the unfortunate norm now? Lining up, grabing your coat, putting your grubby little hands (that have touched your eyes and shaken the hands of everybody around you) on GOD THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, making some sort of vague sign of the cross while marching out of the church. Right after you receive Jesus. Instead of going back to your pew and meditating that you just ate, You Ate, YOU ATE, your Creator. YOU. ATE. HIM. …Though, mabye you’re leaving because you can’t concentrate on meditation because some magpie is warbling some hymn, none of which the rest of the congregation has any interest in.

“We need EMHC’s because of the priest shortage. Pray for more priestly vocations.”
–Hmmm…no. Again. This goes to the first objection. You know what would get me to pray for more priests? Having to wait to receive the Eucharist. EMHC’s are much too instant gratification for our souls. Why should we have to fast or put ourselves out at all, church doesn’t even make me wait…and, can’t they just hurry up, as soon as communion is over we can leave…or maybe I’ll stay, yeah, yeah, I’ll let the congregation enjoy my presence some more. Besides, I need to talk with so and so after church about something and that person is here now. At least I can sit down and relax after going up to communion.

I’ve mentioned it before in another thread, EMHC’s (who themselves may have touched their eyes or picked at a scab and then felt the need to touch the hands or hug everybody, (and I’m including hugging in the germs because who knows what has touched their clothes and what clothes they are touching)) are probably not the best Catholics anyway because if they were, they would realize that they are not NEEDED (exception: Masses where there are over 250 people. NOT parishes. Masses. Maybe one for every 250 people. MAYBE.). They oftimes agrandize themselves to think they are necesary and they are special. I am going off something that happened on this forum. A woman kept saying she was a Eucharistic Minister and how she gets so much out of going to parishoners houses to give the Blessed Sacrament and blah blah blah and people kept point out to her, beating their head against a wall, she was a Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion; she is not needed, she is an invention. Also, they tend to be women. And, women who aren’t dressed well (showing the proper respect to God).

“Oh, how horrible!!! Somebody isn’t dressed to your standards! Only those who can afford the best should serve God!:rolleyes:”
–Well, yeah. If you don’t have the right clothes, and, I am talking lay people. In America, especially, don’t distribute God. You can serve Him by being humble and wait to receive him from a priest.

“You don’t know! Maybe they wear the track suits or jeans because they have some horrible affliction and it’s how they can be comfortable!”
–If they need to be comfortable, they shouldn’t be standing saying, “The Body of Christ,” to all who trudge up to them.

Furthermore, what happens to the EMHC’s hands AFTER they are done handling God? In the TLM, the priests forefinger and thumb never leave each other unless they grab another Host once they concencrate until after Mass. The same cannot be said about modern priests…who will pay for that in Purgatory. I don’t think the EMHC’s really understand what it is they are doing. If they do, they may view it as a novelty. I really don’t think that EMHC are aware of Catholicism because if they were, they would NOT agree to be EMHC’s.
I agree! In our Parish anyone of a certain age can become an EMHC. My Pastor sad I can do it “Ad Hoc”! I do not believe in EMHC! One in my Parish would lick her hands and wipe her eyebrow. I am serious!. I do not like how they walk up during the “Agnus Dei”! How, Holy Communion falls and picks up and does not clean the area! Also no Communion plate is used and particles fall on the ground. I wish it would end!
 
Here we go again- “the remnant” those chosen holy few who are the only ones upholding the church.keeping holy and away from those NO folks.I am 40+ years old.I lived during the period you see as the “good ole’ days” and like most rememberances of things past the “good ole days” weren’t that great.I was truly afraid of God as a child not in awe.I thought of myself as a spider in God’s web.One pull on one thread would send me to perdition.To me VII was a God send.Jesus was not just King but brother.I could trust him talk to him.He was no longer up “there” among the clouds, just looking down and waving once in awhile.I no longer saw God as disinterested in me, as being who who condemned easily, forgave not so easily.Who couldn’t love me if I were not 100% perfect.That may have not been the logical or even the theologically correct statement of the time but it certainly was the tenor of the time.
I believe in the True Presence- always did always will.A few of my friends & I forced our pastor into giving us Eucharistic Adoration when the pastor was hemming and hawing about it.We just bought a monstrance and said “here”.That started the Eucharistic Adoration in our parish.He was a very good man but he was just mistaken that we couldn’t 'handle" EA.
Let me tell you a bit about the laity that you and others are so scornful about. Like the Jews of old we are a"royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people set apart" and like the levites of old their was a priestly class that sanctified via sacrifices.But God was NOT just addressing the levites then -it was the whole people He addressed and what stands then, stands now. WE ARE A HOLY PEOPLE! not just you or clergy or the"remnant" WE are! During the Middle ages when simony was as common as corruption and many things went on that were unseemly was it the laity that caused the problem?No.The clergy and their misbehaviors helped bring disaster upon the Church-not the laity.If anything we kept it going by our belief, by our love and our tenacity.
In more recent years the priestly scandals that grieved and dismayed the laity-in which many bishops did not perform their roles as shepherds but held a a line to protect themselves and their “brothers”. who endured ,stood by and wept over them. The laity.Again the bishops helped no one.
We could have run- we could have gone somewhere else- but we didn’t.We stood firm ,We had faith enough to hold tight and weather the storm.Apparently the laity has more faith in their clergy then they have in us.Haven’t we proved ourselves worthy yet! As my priest said to me " the Eucharist isn’t holier because I distribute it. It’s holy because it’s Jesus and nothing anyone can say or do can take away from that". We might be people with unclean lips but as in Isaiah hasn’t the angel touched us with cleansing fire?
EMHC’s are supposed to be “good” Catholics.How do you define that? By how many masses they attend? We have learned the hard way the appearances of piety can be deceiving.So how can you vet them? The human heart contains more beauty and ugliness then people can imagine.The problem is Who knows the human heart? none but God alone.
:amen: Me too. I lived thru the exact same days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top