R
redbetta
Guest
Yes I did. Great minds think alike.
Last edited:
Are we currently still in an ice age? No. WHY?steve-b:![]()
You posted about “historical ice ages” not “current global warming” those are different matters altogether.I posted links. Was my name on any of them? No
There has to be some bad faith in confusing the two on purpose…
Point being, the article showed people weren’t here to effect all the climate changes we’ve had, (ice ages and warmings) …You’re asking for a definitive answer about an article I’ve read but didn’t write. Personally, I generally agree with the article. I don’t believe man can make a significant change in our climate, good or bad. We can help keep it clean. Sadly, politics has muddled much recent climate research.
I believe there are signs for this. It is an intuitive observation and not very easy to logically present. I have often wanted to post a few concepts on CAF but it is so complicated.
I have been collecting information about this for about a year. I was going to post it as a question. It is complicated. It would be interesting to know what would be best. It may require more than one posted question.This is interesting. Perhaps we could discuss that over PM? I’m quite interested in hearing what your theory is.
And the media hates politicians. It’s often very two-sided.Politicians hate the media