Evolution and Creationism

• Thread starter Thread starter DictatorCzar
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you to show me one “Darwinist” who ever claimed that the theory of evolution could specify which species would evolve and in what way.

I asked you to show me one “Darwinist” who ever claimed that the theory of evolution could specify which species would evolve and in what way.
No, I can"t… but then again, I only know a few who post on this forum.The rest are way too bias for me to read, because they believe macroevolution to be an absolute fact.

Last edited:
evolution is not science because it can’t predict:
Evolution is not empirical science because it cannot predict or repeat. Evolution, the valid science as you call it, is an attempt to explain limited observations. It is loaded with guesswork, unproven assumptions and lots of creative storytelling. And there is oodles of money in it That is not valid science.

Well, this time it came when you described those who understand the theory under discussion as biased.

Well, this time it came when you described those who understand the theory under discussion as biased.
I will go further than that. They are downright dogmatic and unwilling to be open to even what the top evo’s are saying.

Lol… I’ve been posting about evolution on this forum years, I’ve heard that a time or two, usually it comes when I press for details.
take @freddy for example. His mo is to ignore the salient points of mainstream science articles I post and dig for the usual mandatory hat tip to Darwin as a dodge. He does not address these points that are direct challenges and even the evo dogmatic researchers are surprised by their own findings. The case is steadily growing against evolution and the top evo’s know it, but the adherents refuse to deal. I understand why many of them do, but Catholics and Christians do not have to as they are believers. Many are simply afraid.

Last edited:
Based on what you have claimed about it, you don’t.
I guess I gotta go dig for those 60’s and 70’s biology 101 textbooks. Even current one’s still feature admitted frauds. I have a bridge to sell… so many willing buyers…

You mean besides that it was pure speculation, that there was no predictive ability, that environmental pressure was magical, that it was limited to the equivalent of shedding fur in the summer and growing more in the winter?

I think that’s enough. And I have better things to do with my time than respond again. Peace be with you.

You mean besides that it was pure speculation, that there was no predictive ability, that environmental pressure was magical, that it was limited to the equivalent of shedding fur in the summer and growing more in the winter?

I think that’s enough. And I have better things to do with my time than respond again. Peace be with you.
If God can make the fish, loaves and wine pop into existence why is it so far fetched to do the same with plants and animals, l know you heard of the cambrian explosion.

Transitionals tell you nothing of the direction,
Their position in the timeline does. The first Scrcopterygian fish appear before the first land tetrapods. Bird-like dinosaurs appear before the first birds. Birds appear before penguins. The direction is determined by the timeline.

Their position in the timeline does. The first Scrcopterygian fish appear before the first land tetrapods. Bird-like dinosaurs appear before the first birds. Birds appear before penguins. The direction is determined by the timeline.
Of course it is and there is a long history of ignoring those that do not. C’mon…

Haeckels Embryos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back