Evolution and Creationism

• Thread starter Thread starter DictatorCzar
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me one “Darwinist” who ever claimed that it could specify which species would evolve and in what way.
Thank you for that, it lacks predictive power and will never ever be empirical. See the problem? That is why it is a religion.

That’s exactly right. Lightning sets fire to your home. You move and you may or may not survive in the process.

Design is the answer. Kenneth Miller promotes random, undirected. He is not credible.

40.png
Techno2000:
Yes, Darwinism is all just pure speculation, no details will ever be forthcoming.
That wasn’t even a particularly good attempt at a strawman. Show me one “Darwinist” who ever claimed that it could specify which species would evolve and in what way.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Was that supposed to answer the question? A picture of what sort of appears to be a possible lineage for whale evolution that already happened? Move to strike; non-responsive.

See the animal at the top. There is no way to predict that the animal at the bottom would be the result. See the animal at the bottom. We can see what animals led to it by going to the top, one step at a time (actually, there were thousands of steps in between).

We are all still evolving. Can we predict what we will look like in 100 thousand years…no. But we can see where we were 100 thousand years ago. We sure can. Do you really not understand this or are you pretending to be uninformed? I can’t tell!

This whale sequence requires over 50,000 morphological changes, each one needing a specific survival advantage. Doesn’t this concern evo proponents? No they just glide right past it because it had to happen. Evolution is a religion.

Last edited:
Was that supposed to answer the question? A picture of what sort of appears to be a possible lineage for whale evolution that already happened? Move to strike; non-responsive.
What was the environmental changes that caused all those fit transitional Whales to die off ?

It’s very apparent that you haven’t searched for answers to your own questions. One assumption seems to be that any organ that an animal has must have sprung complete as it currently is. This is not true. We have the evidence. One time it was the eye…what good is half an eye? Well, it turns out it’s very useful and we have examples of the eye evolving in several different species…some have even lost the eyes they used to have.
I don’t have much info on the argument of complexity of the eye but what i can say is that apart from its complexity (irreducible complexity), it is not the eye that gives meaning to what is being seen but the complex brain does.

What’s the point of having a complex receptor and not being able to interpret and measure and blend colors and make sense of all that is being seen?!

I know the answer, it is coordinated accidents. As much as the eye is slowly developing on one side, the brain is also developing a marching complexity on the other side in readiness for commissioning.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head I can’t tell you. I never claimed to be a PhD biologist specializing in whale evolution. So where is that Darwinist I asked about?

The diagram showed the incremental development. How does that square with “irreducible complexity”?
  1. It doesn’t mean that there’s only one eye and that’s it, different organisms at different levels have a functioning eye and all these eyes are complex. They have many different interdependent cells that it is not possible to add or reduce to get from one level to the other.
As for the diagram, there’s no evidence such a thing ever happened.
2. The human eye as it is, if you interfere with any of those specialized cells you’ll not see. This means it did not develop from earlier forms

Last edited:
Off the top of my head I can’t tell you. I never claimed to be a PhD biologist specializing in whale evolution. So where is that Darwinist I asked about?
You 're right, it’s pure speculation, forwards and backwards.

You aren’t even responding to what I posted. If you won’t do that, what is the point in replying at all?

No. I am done with you until you start replying to what I have already asked.

Except that isn’t actually what I said, nor is it a response to the request I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back