P
paul_c
Guest
It is very appealling to claim that you need to do nothing but believe to go to heaven. It is so easy, right? Unfortunately, this is not the truth. Yes, you need to beleive, but you also need to live out that belief, otherwise that belief is not real but only empty words. Why do you think thath Jesus spent so much time teaching morality if all that was required was belief. Why did he forgive sins if sins don’t matter, only faith. Why did he tell us to come in through the narrow door, if the door was so wide that all you needed to do is believe?No “religion” is right! Biblical Christianity is not a “religion” it is a relationship. “Religion” always requires YOU to do something to either win your salvation or to retain your salvation once won. “Religion” is DO while Biblical Christianity is DONE. The Lord Jesus Christ did it all! By believing in Him I become compete in Him. His righteousness is accounted to me. And I become a Child of God, a joint heir with the Lord Jesus Christ and as I mentioned, I am now complete in Him. Praise His wonderful name!
You are also redefining religion. Religion is a system of beliefs. You have a system of beliefs, even though you might actually be the only one who shares them…