FBI and DOJ agree with DNI Ratcliffe's assessment that Hunter Biden's controversial laptop and emails are NOT part of a Russian disinformation campaig

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That works if the cops are trustworthy, trust in the FBI is very low for very obvious reasons.

And that is a problem because if people do not trust the FBI to do their job properly, the FBI will have trouble doing their job when they actually try to enforce the law instead of meddling in politics.

And that is a problem because if people do not trust the FBI to do their job properly, the FBI will have trouble doing their job when they actually try to enforce the law instead of meddling in politics.
Trump put Wray in charge of FBI to do his political bidding, then Wray “Did His Job” and now Trump and Republicans are unhappy with Wray.

People trusted the FBI in October of 2016 when Comey made an October Surprise about Clinton. Yes?
Noooooo. I, for one, sure didn’t. It appeared to me Comey was trying to be J. Edgar Hoover who pushed politicians around like chess pieces. And I believe that to this day. I don’t think I’m the only one.
Trump and Republicans are unhappy with Wray.
So, apparently, is CNN which refused to carry Wray’s statement about Russian and Iranian disinformation.

This is actually more about JB acting as the VP and beyond that.Brokering deals with China ,Ukraine for his own personal benefit and that of his extended family as well.

Those of you who watch MSNBC, NBC, CNN and CBS News. How much time have they given the Biden scandal? What do they say?

I get my news on the internet, I do not watch TV.

Those of you who watch MSNBC, NBC, CNN and CBS News. How much time have they given the Biden scandal? What do they say?
I’ve stopped watching the evening cable shows. I watch movies on Amazon Prime instead. It’s just getting too crazy.

I do read the WaPo, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNN and Fox online.

New York Times, CNN
I hear you.
The reason I stop watching the news.

CNN used to be my go to for the news. Then they went Trump Derangement Syndrome and now are full reality show to me. So it is with a little pain that I say CNN is trash, because that was my news channel.

New York Times, I stopped trusting when they endorsed Hillary. It was then that I learned News Papers endorsing candidates, something I found nefarious.

I could not stand MSNBC, they where race baiters and Fox was always negative on Obama.

Suffice to say. I do not trust the news, and the recent severe lack of coverage of the Biden Scandal enhances that distrust.

CNN used to be my go to for the news. Then they went Trump Derangement Syndrome and now are full reality show to me. So it is with a little pain that I say CNN is trash, because that was my news channel.
Even I am disappointed in their recent coverage. They have just gone over the top. It def hurts their credablity.
New York Times, I stopped trusting when they endorsed Hillary. It was then that I learned News Papers endorsing candidates, something I found nefarious.
I also should have mentioned Twitter. I read a lot of linked articles. It’s good to read all sides to try to figure out the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back