Fear of losing our home

  • Thread starter Thread starter Didi
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Didi, I am praying so hard for your husband to find the work he needs that will be satisfying to him and well paying. I am also praying for you to be able to keep your home to house your family. I know exactly what you mean with regard to your children. So many things we could withstand are just heartbreaking when our children are involved. I am praying for God to come to your rescue now!

Amie
 
We’re down to one week before we’re in big trouble. I’m trying very hard to trust in the Lord. Please answer our plea for help, O God!
Father, all good comes from you. Please provide the needed relief for this family as they struggle with their earthly needs and let them know they are not alone. In the name of Your son Jesus I pray with hope and appreciation. Amen.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Prayed for you at Mass this morning Didi. Hope you get good news soon!
 
I appreciate all your prayers so much. My husband has lots of applications out there, but no interviews or anything scheduled yet. Our mortgage company is giving us until the end of the month, so we have a little more breathing room. Will be applying for food stamps and possible utility help next week. Very humbling experience. Not sure if there are funds available for that, either. Oh God, I know there is a reason for all this, but please come to our aid!
 
I appreciate all your prayers so much. My husband has lots of applications out there, but no interviews or anything scheduled yet. Our mortgage company is giving us until the end of the month, so we have a little more breathing room. Will be applying for food stamps and possible utility help next week. Very humbling experience. Not sure if there are funds available for that, either. Oh God, I know there is a reason for all this, but please come to our aid!
You still are in my prayers.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top