2
244Rocket
Guest
Still praying very hard to St. Joseph for your family!
Father, all good comes from you. Please provide the needed relief for this family as they struggle with their earthly needs and let them know they are not alone. In the name of Your son Jesus I pray with hope and appreciation. Amen.We’re down to one week before we’re in big trouble. I’m trying very hard to trust in the Lord. Please answer our plea for help, O God!
You still are in my prayers.I appreciate all your prayers so much. My husband has lots of applications out there, but no interviews or anything scheduled yet. Our mortgage company is giving us until the end of the month, so we have a little more breathing room. Will be applying for food stamps and possible utility help next week. Very humbling experience. Not sure if there are funds available for that, either. Oh God, I know there is a reason for all this, but please come to our aid!