R
Regular_Atheist
Guest
I haven’t seen this mentioned on here, but the Federal Police are currently in the process of invading Portland and seem to be carrying out almost arbitrary arrests and attempts to intimidate normal people. This is possibly some kind of preparation for later demonstrations, perhaps around November.
Here is the video evidence, I hope the links work as I am on mobile. There is some bad language in the tweets, so be careful when clicking on these and scrolling through the threads.
. . . .
Supposed justification from the Secretary of Homeland Security. It mentions anarchists, but only seems to list cases of graffiti:
Here is the video evidence, I hope the links work as I am on mobile. There is some bad language in the tweets, so be careful when clicking on these and scrolling through the threads.
. . . .
Supposed justification from the Secretary of Homeland Security. It mentions anarchists, but only seems to list cases of graffiti:
Last edited: