T
thistle
Guest
“Someone” is the Pope, in fact several Popes.Email is fine, problems on the net, computer does not stay on line long enough to call up any sites, It can take upto 20-minutes by which time my phone line loses the connection-outstanding problem with BT.I think, dont really understand this technology!!
Someone suggested that freemasonry ‘plots against the church’,. I have taken the trouble to go to a freemasonry lodge and ask. They were hysterical with laughter.
I shall write to His Holiness and ask if being a freemason is as has beed suggested, so serious that it is on a par with willful murder and forbidden by the Church. I shall ask why Peers of the English Realm are given special dispensation…I will get back to you with the response. If his Holiness says that it is forbidden, I shall publicly apologise on this thread.
God be with you
Are you really telling us that the documented evidence presented to you from Pope Leo XIII, Cardinal Ratzinger (now Pope Benedict XVI), and Canon Law is not sufficient proof for you.
Your opinion on the Freemasons is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT. Its not what they tell that matters. You have to accept and obey the teachings of the Church (not the Freemasons) otherwise you will become one of the cafeteria Catholics who pick and choose what they want to believe and endanger your soul.
Do you believe deliberately missing Mass is a grave sin or do you have to hear it from the Pope’s mouth?
If by His Holiness you mean our present Pope he has already publicly stated (when he was Cardinal Ratzinger) it is forbidden to join the Freemasons. Are you calling him a liar?