Georgia To Launch Second Recount On Tuesday, Nov. 24th After Trump Campaign Alleged ‘False’ Election Results

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
career federal employees who aren’t trying to jeopardize their pensions
Federal employees don’t get pensions anymore. Elected officials do, but the employee pensions went out the window in the early 1980s.

They retire based on a modified 401(k), like pretty much everyone else.

Time will tell. I was listening to an interview of Sidney Powell this morning. She did an interview with Lou Dobbs yesterday evening. In it she thought her Georgia voter fraud suit will be brought today or soon afterwards.
Serious question - who is her client? If she has disassociated from the Trump campaign, what client will she have who has standing to bring such a suit?

it appears to be an initiative of her own, plus others she is working with. I don’t know that for certain but recall reading recently a statement from Sydney Powell, after the mention that she was not part of the Trump attorneys team, mentioning her web sight defendingthe republic. I’ll post the link below:

“Sidney Powell’s Legal Defense Fund”

https://defendingtherepublic.org/

The Federal Employee Retirement System (FERS) offers a pension component to federal employees…

Last edited:
it appears to be an initiative of her own, plus others she is working with. I don’t know that for certain but recall reading recently a statement from Sydney Powell, after the mention that she was not part of the Trump attorneys team, mentioning her web sight defendingthe republic. I’ll post the link below:
She lacks standing to raise any of the issues she is talking about. She would need a client - like an actual client with standing.

And the it will verify Biden the winner a third time. A waste of tax payer’s money.

I hope the Georgia GOP is not being distracted by this. The task at hand is winning two senate races. Warnock’s rhetoric about race and the police, not to mention abortion, should be emphasized as true reasons to keep him out of the senate. Both Democrats are leftists who will just support the extreme progressive policies of Biden and the squad.

Last edited:
After doing an internet search I saw this mention in an article, that she represents WeThePeople. The article can be read here.
“WeThePeople” is not a thing. I think its her way of saying that she considers herself a representative of the American people.
I didn’t see a mention that she filed a court case today. Time will tell.
Yes, and time is running out. I think that since the Trump team kicker her to the curb she doesn’t really have a role anymore.

It will not clear it up in the minds of those who have bought into the fraud theory.
In the other thread on which this dead horse (that undocumented were registered to vote in GA)was being beat it had been explained that Georgia cross checks registration information with information at the Sivial Security Adminisyration and automatically removes records if there is some difference in the records. In the past the system has been overly eager to remove even peo pl le that were legally registered because of small variations in a name that were not the fault of the voter.

I don’t know why the allegation keeps getting repeated that u documented people may have registered. Undocumented people don’t have SSNs to even pass this check.

Last edited:
If you listen to what Sidney Powell has said, it’s very clear where she is focusing her efforts vs where the Trump campaign lawyers are focusing their efforts, and potentially who she could be representing, people inside the government, possibly also Dominion.

Last edited:
Federal employees don’t get pensions anymore. Elected officials do, but the employee pensions went out the window in the early 1980s.

They retire based on a modified 401(k), like pretty much everyone else.
This is not true … they retire under the Federal Employees Retirement System [FERS] … which has also undergone revisions under the Obama Administration . so there is FERS; FERS-RAE; and FERS FRAE.

Under the three FERS - the retirement benefits are comprised of a retirement annuity [the “pension”] a 401-type retirement fund that the government matches from 1% to a max of 5% and Social Security - its called the three legged stool

Prior to FERS there was the Civil Service Retirement System [CSRS] - those federal employees did not pay into Social Security and their retirement annuity [the Pension"} was far more generous.

But they do get a retirement

Last edited:
The Federal Employee Retirement System (FERS) offers a pension component to federal employees…
From what I have read, FERS has both a defined benefit part (pension) and a defined contribtion part (a thrift savings plan — similar to a 401(k) plan)

OK, looks like she recruited a handful of voters to be plaintiffs. I am not giving her enough of my time to sort through this 100 page mishmash, but it looks like a combination of claiming that well established counting procedures in Georgia are somehow illegal (a claim that should have been brought before the election), and claiming some conspiratorial nonsense straight out of QAnon. I don’t see this going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back