G
gilliam
Guest
**Gateway Pundit **has a clip of President Bush speaking to the Naval Academy commencement that is especially great to hear on Memorial Day weekend.
Your incorrect.Oh yeah reat speech…how wonderful it is the Bush is talking about a war that he never had a right to start…NO ok by Congress or the U.N.
IMPEACH BUSH!!!
I edited what I replied to you. read the rest.Oopps…my bad.
Made my point though!
In regards to the edited post…I read it. Not trying to “steal” your thread as you put it. I am just commenting about what you posted.I edited what I replied to you. read the rest.
Please don’t try to pepper your response with bating me into your topic not related to the global war on terror, the support of the Navy or the changing of the military to support the types of wars in the 21st century. Which were the topics of the speech, if you listen to it.In regards to the edited post…I read it. Not trying to “steal” your thread as you put it. I am just commenting about what you posted.
And you stated “stealing is not somehting a catholic should do”…well dear I am not catholic but I feel that anybody no matter what faith shouldn’t steal.
Sorry that you felt that is what I was doing… I thought this was a forum to learn and make comments. I guess I was mistaken. By the way I do support the military (my tax dollars at work) I just dont agree with the war and our military dropping dead left and right for a worthless cause!
Peace!
Testy, Testy. Hmm…I thought I made a comment about the global war on terror …that is what you got PO.Please don’t try to pepper your response with bating me into your topic not related to the global war on terror, the support of the Navy or the changing of the military to support the types of wars in the 21st century. Which were the topics of the speech, if you listen to it.
However, be my guest to start your own thread on any topic you wish here (as long as it relates to what is in the news, that is)![]()
So your against the fight in Afghanistan too?Testy, Testy. Hmm…I thought I made a comment about the global war on terror …that is what you got PO.
TTYL!
gilliam- I am against any war that is based on a lie that is told to the citizens of any country by its leaders :bigyikes: . As to the war on terror…perhaps if the US did not interfeer in other countries politics, people would not hate americansSo your against the fight in Afghanistan too?What do you propose we do? Start another thread and tell me what you propose we do in the global war on terror.
Please start another thread. This topic is not about the speech. Your steeling this thread. I would be glad to discuss it with you on another thread.gilliam- I am against any war that is based on a lie
I heard the speech while it was on TV news…very goodPlease start another thread. This topic is not about the speech. Your steeling this thread. I would be glad to discuss it with you on another thread.
I agree , we need to end the longest war that has taken the most lives of American citizens in our short history as a country. Lets end abortion and the lies that some of our leaders have pushed on us the last 22 years.I am against any war that is based on a lie
Lets see why have these lies been allowed to go on for so long???Because the American people voted for these people in Goverment…who is at fault??? The American people!!Thank you Gilliam…That was great.
karin posted…
I agree , we need to end the longest war that has taken the most lives of American citizens in our short history as a country. Lets end abortion and the lies that some of our leaders have pushed on us the last 22 years.
What lies are you talking about? You have made this accusation - yet you offer no proof.Lets see why have these lies been allowed to go on for so long???Because the American people voted for these people in Goverment…who is at fault??? The American people!!
WRONG! The abortion problem was caused by activist judges. The American people do not get to vote on judges.Lets see why have these lies been allowed to go on for so long???Because the American people voted for these people in Goverment…who is at fault??? The American people!!